Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Eggs & Mist


February 1, 2017
[1:06 PM] Abyssal John John 🔥💪: During the first night on the boat trip nearing midnight, Mateus sat on a stool in his chambers which was only lit with a dim torch placed on a desk next to him. He stared at his recently reinforced Guard Lance staring at it with a fiery intensity as he furrowed his brow with each passing seconds. "Mateus! Why are you still up! Go to sleep!"(edited)
[1:13 PM] Abyssal John John 🔥💪: "Hu...Gah!" Nearly dropping the lance he stared down and saw one of his wyverns looking up to him. "Huh? Mist? Why are you still up?" "Don't change the subject! I asked first!" Mateus just ignored her as he looked around the room. "Is anyone else still up?" Another slightly bigger baby came up to Mateus and another wyvern followed behind it. "Hello Eden, hello Adra. Why are you two still up?" Eden spoke up first. "Cause Mist won't be quiet and she kept me up." "Then learn how to go to sleep better! Don't blame me for your problems!" Mateus just sighed as he turned his attention to Adrammelech. "And what kept you up Adra?"
[1:42 PM] Abyssal John John 🔥💪: "I wanna go outside and play! Can we play now Mateus?" Mateus just shook his head. "No silly. It's way too late to play now. You should get some sleep." Adrammelech hung his head down. "Awwww. Well I'll just go to sleep when you go to sleep. What are you doing?" "Oh me? I'm trying to think of a name to give to this lance. Some people have told me I should get a weapon named like they have but I'm afraid I'm too uncreative to think of something...."
[1:53 PM] Abyssal John John 🔥💪: The wyverns stayed silent for a while before Mist spoke up. "It already has a name Mateus. It's one of your Sticks. So it's name is Stick." Eden spoke up next. "I think he's trying to find a new name for it Mist. Like he did with Zodiark." "How do you guys even remember that, you were tiny little babies back then." Before Mist could answer him Adrammelech spoke up. "That's because he told us before he was called Zodiark he was called something else. But he wouldn't tell us what it was...." "Well his old name wasn't that good. Don't pester him too much about it okay guys." "Okay."(edited)
[3:10 PM] Abyssal John John 🔥💪: Mist spoke up. "Hey Mateus! I got a good name for your stick!" "Huh? Okay, let's hear it." "You should name it Mist!" Mist held her head proudly as everyone else stayed silent. Adrammelech nudged his younger sister. "But Mist that's your name." "I know! That's why it's a good name to give the stick!" Mateus nodded as he turned to Eden. "Do you have any suggestions Eden?" "What! Why are you asking her for a name! I gave you a name!" "I want to ask everybody for their opinion Mist before I decide on what to name it." "Is this because Eden is the leader? Am I being oppressed again? I feel really oppressed right now." Mateus just sighed. "So Eden, any suggestions?"
[3:54 PM] Abyssal John John 🔥💪: The wyvern shakes its head. "I'm not good with names. Sorry Mateus." "Don't worry about it. Do you have any suggestions Adra?" "Eggs!" Mist gave the other wyvern a bewildered look. "Eggs? What kind of stupid name is that?" "I like Eggs. They're good. So we should name Mateus's stick Eggs!" "Hmmmmm. Alright I think we have a name. From now on this lance will be known as Eggs & Mist!"(edited)
[4:27 PM] Abyssal John John 🔥💪: "What! Why does the Eggs come before the Mist! Are you saying that eggs are more important then me?" "Well you did come out of an egg. Anyway I think it's time for the three of us to go to sleep what do you three say?" Eden nodded. "Yeah I'm tired. Nighty night Mateus." Eden walked off as the other two followed. "Nite Nite Mateus!" "Eggs & Mist is a bad name. I don't like it...." Mateus smiled as he put the lance away and went off to bed himself. ===END RP===



No comments:

Post a Comment