Monday, February 27, 2017

Falling in Battle

[10:46 AM] Birb - Sky: ===RP Start===
[10:58 AM] Birb - Sky: Viana ran to the forest and ran around a little, once there. She was very excited and was eager to begin practicing and training, after that talk with that "Lauren-zoey" fellow. "Wooooo! Let's get started!" she yelled excitedly. But this outburst was the last she expected from herself until the training was finished, which may seem difficult for Viana, but times like these made it oddly better for her to concentrate. She breathed in deeply and climbed up a tree, before resting her foot on a sturdy branch and exhaling. "Breathe in. Aim. Shoot. Breathe out. Move." she whispered to herself, inaudible to anyone but herself. She said these actions as she did them. She was aiming to shoot leaves off of a branch and impaling into a tree trunk behind it. This may not sound too hard, but it was made difficult based on the distance the target was, and the speed at which they were done. But Viana had learned from the best teacher, and she was skilled in the art. After shooting an arrow, she moved to a different place before shooting again. This promoted learing to shoot targets from differing angles quickly. She was taught to have precise aim, and to move to safety as quick as she could. After all, archers weren't to be in front lines unless they had to. Viana continued to do this for a while, the sound of whistling arrows and a tinks of arrows making their mark into tree trunks almost successively.
[4:08 PM] Abyssal John John 🔥💪: Nearby Mateus was resting nearby as his wyverns gobbled up their lunch. Hearing the whizzing of arrows nearby, Mateus got and went to check on what was shooting off the arrows hoping it wasn't an enemy. It didn't take too long for him to find that it was only Viana, an archer in Finn's Army that Mateus recognized. Letting out a brief sigh of relief Mateus called out to the purple-haired archer. "Hey Viana! Seems like you're training around here. Gave me a bit of a scared."
[4:45 PM] Birb - Sky: Viana heard a voice call out her name, and her heart began to pound faster. She inhales sharply and aims her bow toward the voice and begins to release, but notices at the last second that it was a familiar face, so she exhaled as weird and yelped out as her eyes widened, and her fingers grip the arrow all wrong. "Aaaaaaaa watchhhh!!!" she managed to yelp out. But it was too late, the arrow had already been released. It whizzed past Mateus' face and landed in the ground next to him. It managed not to hit anything living, thankfully. If she hadn't noticed a familiar face, the arrow would've went right into him. She was so scared that she fell out of the tree and landed on the ground. "Eeeeee! Oooomph!" She screamed and thudded on the ground, the wind knocked out of her.
[5:01 PM] Abyssal John John 🔥💪: "AAAAAAH!!!!" The arrow lucky didn't hit as Mateus's heart continued to race and the girl fell out of the tree. "By Roelia's hair that was too close for comfort! Thank goodness you somehow missed. Also you didn't break anything from that fall right?" As Mateus tried to recompose himself he heard a shrill cry coming from behind him as a small wyvern ran up to him. "Oh Shemhazia! Why did you come here? What if it was a bad person who was shooting those arrows." The wyvern made a series of shrieks as Mateus picked her up. "Well I'm fine. Thanks for worrying about me. And no you aren't in trouble." Shemhazia shrieked happily before turning to Viana and waving a wing at her and giving her a hello shriek.(edited)
[5:14 PM] Birb - Sky: Viana coughed a bit after regaining her breath. She had trouble focusing on what the lance-guy was saying to her, but she tried her best. She ended up not really being able to hear anything he said, as her ears were still ringing from the shock of falling out of the tree. She tried to prop herself up, but had quite a bit of trouble and just fall back on her back. Despite the pain, she made an attempt at a goofy smile. "It's a good thing I noticed your familiar face at the last second... you would've gotten hurt... I'm glad you're okay." She made a gentle smile this time as she closed her eyes and thanked Mouna for them being alright.
[5:30 PM] Abyssal John John 🔥💪: "Well I'm more happy that you're okay! You took quite the tumble out of that tree!" Shemhazia made a quiet shriek worried about Viana as Matues let her down to give a hand to the fallen girl.
[6:00 PM] Birb - Sky: "hehe, nonsense... I'm more worried for yourself... Arrows can be deadly, y'know" She lifted her body and managed to lean it against the tree, gritting her teeth and making a little grunt in the process. She sat there on the ground, with her back laying on the tree. "...besides, I fall down a lot, so it's nothing to me! So don't worry about me, I'll be fine." She smiled through the pain. Bruises could already be seen beginning to show on her skin.
February 28, 2017
[2:31 AM] Abyssal John John 🔥💪: "Uuuuh are you sure about that? We should at least get something for those bruises you got. I have some medicinal herbs and bandages with me if you need something." Shemhazia nodded in agreement with Mateus.
[3:57 AM] Birb - Sky: "haha..." She said tiredly, trying to laugh it off "That'd be great, dude" she told him, since she wasn't the best with names "I'm a bit too weak to get my own potion..." She admits She turns to what her brain interprets as a weird puppy. Had she not been loopy from just falling out of a tree, she probably would've been able to recognize that it was a little wyvern. She pats her lap and whispers "c'mere" to the cute little creature.
[4:02 AM] Abyssal John John 🔥💪: Shemhazia let's out a happy little shriek as she jumps onto Viana's lap. "I'll be right back with the stuff okay. Shemhazia keep her company." The baby wyvern salutes Mateus with her wing as she turns back to Viana. "Alright I'll be right back then! Just stay put!" Sure that Viana would be okay with Shemhazia Mateus ran off to get his medical supplies.
[4:11 AM] Birb - Sky: "thankkkk yaaa!" She let out with a sing song tune (albeit off-key) She smiles with delight as she pets the little creature in her lap. She notices right away that she doesn't feel fur on this puppy. "Huh... you must be a strange breed of dog, aren't ya? But don't worry, you sure are a good puppy!" She quietly exclaimed, still petting. She starts to feel colder, but the puppy helps keep her warm. She looks down at her left leg and notices a pool of blood beginning to form. "Oops... when did that get there?" She says with a giggle. She looks down the the concerned puppy's face and pets it with a gentle smile. "Don't worry, puppy, I'm alright... I promise... You're a good puppy..." It becomes hard to keep her eyes open, but the puppy licks her face when she does.
[4:19 AM] Abyssal John John 🔥💪: Mateus rushes back with a bag full of medical supplies as Shemhazia turns to Mateus making a series of worried shrieks. "Huh? She's really hurt? Ack! You're losing a lot of blood! Do you have a huge cut there?" Mateus quickly got some bandages and herbs out and a pair of stitches and a needle just in case it was a bad cut. "Okay, okay stay calm Mateus you've done this before..." Where's one of our three healers when you need one? "Okay okay. Tell me where the blood is coming from. It looks like it's from your left leg. Just stay with me alright Viana."
[4:22 AM] Birb - Sky: "oh hi there, you're back..." She smiled wide, almost as if she was oblivious to her wound. "Uhh, yeah I think it's on my left leg... But I have to ask: what kind of dog is this good puppy?" She shifted around so her leg could be bandaged. But she tried to just casually continue conversation.(edited)
[4:31 AM] Abyssal John John 🔥💪: Looking at the injury it didn't seem too severe at very least it wasn't life threatening. "Alright it doesn't look too bad. I think applying a vulnerary and wrapping it up will do for now and you should also drink a potion or two. Then later on we can get Delphine or someone to check it out." As Mateus started to apply the vulnerary to cut and wrap it up Shemhazia stayed near Viana comforting her. "Oh yeah by the way Shemhazia isn't a puppy. She's a wyvern."
[4:36 AM] Birb - Sky: "not a puppy? Huh... I didn't think a cute little thing would be a grown up doggy just yet... And wyvern is an awfully strange name for the breed..." Her mind was trying to connect the dots, but it seemed they connected in the wrong places. She pet the puppy some more, and she could've sworn she heard it purr or something... Might've been her imagination or something. But the comfort from it really did make her happy. "Thanks again by the way... but uh... What's your name? You seem to know mine, but I don't quite know yours" she said with a giggle as the nice dude was applying the bandaging.(edited)
[4:43 AM] Abyssal John John 🔥💪: "No no I mean Shemhazia is a baby wyvern. Think of Rieze's wyvern except blue and a lot smaller and that's Shemhazia." Shemhazia made a loud shriek in agreement as Mateus finished applying the bandage. "Oh me? My name is Mateus. I joined Finn's army back in Fostisia. I've just seen you around the battlefield and all which is why I recognize you."(edited)
[7:31 AM] Birb - Sky: "ohh, you mean the dragon lady! Hehe, why didn't you just say baby dragon? Well either way, he's adorable!" She said with a smile as she pet her. "... Oh right! "Matt" totally sounds familiar! Well, nice to meet ya! And uh, thanks again for the patch job!" Viana extends one hand and takes the other hand to reach for her potion. She takes a few gulps of the strange thing stuff, and feels a bit better... Probably still wouldn't try to get up just yet
[12:22 PM] Abyssal John John 🔥💪: "Haha isn't she?" Mateus takes the hand and gives it a shake hoping to not hurt Viana. "So what we're you doing up in that tree anyway getting some training in?"
[1:00 PM] Birb - Sky: "Mhm!" She said nodding her head with a smile "I always slip away to do target practice. I came here to figure out how I could start training and honing my strength. After all, I spoke with that knight guy, Loren, and he made me realize that if I practice really hard, I could become legendary or something like that! Soooo, since I already practice my skill with target practice, I was gonna see if I could figure out some kind of strength practice afterwards. But I uh... couldn't really think of much. Have any ideas?" You could tell Viana was starting to feel better already because her rambling has started up again.(edited)
[1:11 PM] Abyssal John John 🔥💪: "Strength training? Well other then the fact that training should be the last thing on your mind right now I wouldn't know too much about strength training with a bow. They're a lot different from the spears and lances I'm used too."
[1:13 PM] Birb - Sky: "Last thing on my mind? What do you mean by that? hehe, I'm lucky to have anything on my mind." She says with a giggle
[2:09 PM] Abyssal John John 🔥💪: "Hey don't say stuff like that. I bet you always have a lot of interesting things on your mind even if you don't realize it."
[2:53 PM] Birb - Sky: "Oh, don't take everything I say so seriously, silly! hehe" More giggles "But seriously...Why not worry about strength training, y'know? If training to become legendary means I can be stronger and better protect who I care about... Why not?" She ponderedd while petting the cute wyvern some more
[4:13 PM] Abyssal John John 🔥💪: "I mean you don't have to become legendary to protect those you love but I can understand wanting to get stronger. I'm always training myself to make sure my strength is sufficient."
[5:56 PM] Birb - Sky: "I mean... I know I don't have to be legendary to do that, but it means I could do it better, surely! Besides, Matt... Don'tcha think it'd be like superrrrrrrrr cool to be legendary?! I'll make sure to show you my legendary bow strike one day!" She does a confident pose with a thumbs up "...er well, when I become legendary, that is! hehe" she laughs
[5:57 PM] Birb - Sky: "Though, uh... maybe when I'm not bleeding out, we could fight each other or something? That sounds like that'd help. I've never done that with a teammate before, but I promise to be gentle! Er, well... not too gentle... but like... not lethal if that makes sense." Viana tried to find the right word for what she was talking about, but the exact word escaped her(edited)
[7:03 PM] Abyssal John John 🔥💪: "Huh fight each other?" Shemhazia made another series of shrieks as Mateus nodded his head in agreement with his wyvern. "Yeah I agree with Shemhazia. I don't know how I feel about fighting allies. It seems a bit counter-intuitive to me. And plus what if we accidentally hurt one another. I wouldn't want to be accountable for wounding a friend."
[7:08 PM] Birb - Sky: "hmm... you have a point... maybe we could just fight with wood? You could have a big stick and I could fire small sticks or something? I think it'd be helpful for us both, at least. I want to get stronger..."
[7:11 PM] Abyssal John John 🔥💪: "Hmmm. I mean you seem really strong already Viana with your accuracy and speed. I haven't seen many enemies still standing after you've pelted them with arrows and you've already proven that you can protect the ones you love. If you're in a rush to get stronger and stronger you'll lose sight of what made you strong in the first place, the people you're fighting for."
[7:13 PM] Birb - Sky: "...you have a point, but... but... what if something happens that I'm not strong enough for? W-what do I do then? I-I'm scared to see anyone I care about get hurt... I don't wanna think about it... But the thought haunts me every day...S-so I have to keep trying harder... I won't let anyone get hurt because I wasn't good enough"(edited)
[7:14 PM] Birb - Sky: Her eyes shone with the mixed look of sadness and determination
[7:32 PM] Abyssal John John 🔥💪: Mateus thought for a bit before he responded to Viana. "Yeah I get what you mean Viana. The thought of me not being strong enough to protect any of my little ones haunts me. But we all have each other and we all help each other to stay strong. I've got your back and you've got mine. Together with all the others we're always strong!" Mateus's eyes glimmered with hope. "So if you really want to train with some sparring weapons we can do that but I just want you to know that you've already found your real strength if you're fighting for something you love!"
[7:40 PM] Birb - Sky: "hehe, that's so sappy of you, Matty... hehe" she giggled, almost mockingly "But I can't say that I disagree with you! Fighting for something you love is truly powerful, ain't it? Well, anyhow, I'd love to spar with you sometime. I of course wouldn't wish to hurt you. I know it might sound counterintuitive at first, but I think it'd be helpful." She smiled warmly, happy that her prayers have been answered "It's funny how you messing up my training has made it so I get to do a different kind of training that'll be even more helpful to the both of us, huh? It's almost like my prayers to Mouna have been answered... It sure makes me feel.. well... peaceful..." she closed her eyes in a calm bliss "...but wait... did you say little ones?! There's more of these little guys?? Well, c'mon, help me up, you just gotta show me! It'd be nice of a nice friend like to you show me more of your precious babies, right?" she smiled, innocently, with more giggles
March 1, 2017
[2:54 AM] Abyssal John John 🔥💪: Mateus nodded. "Yes indeed. I have eight of them in fact! They're eating lunch right now. Can you stand on your own Viana? If you want I can bring them over."
[4:12 AM] Birb - Sky: "Uhhh I dunno? Maybe I should stay here. Don't wanna make any wounds worse. I'll already be getting a lecture about being more careful from Delphi, so it's probably best not to make the lecture longer" she said with a half-smirk(edited)
[4:46 AM] Abyssal John John 🔥💪: Mateus just gave a hearty laugh. "Yeah that makes sense. You and Delphine seem pretty close though I guess she would just about lecture anyone who got into an accident like this. Anyway I'll be right back again with the others, Shemhazia can keep you company while I round up the others!"!Mateus ran off again this time to round up the other seven wyverns. Meanwhile Shemhazia stayed closer to Viana giving the woman a hug with her petite wings.
[7:31 AM] Birb - Sky: Viana gently gave the little cutie patootie a gentle hug also. "I wonder if I can give Hya a hug like this too... Hmm mental note to try that later" she said out loud while embracing the little dragon, and then giving a short peck on the top of her head. "You're cute" she said to the wyvern baby with a goofy smile It shrieked happily in return
[7:59 AM] Abyssal John John 🔥💪: Mateus returned with seven more tiny wyverns in tow, six of them looking like Shemhazia in varying shades of blue and one that looked quite from the rest of them, a green one with four legs. They all lined up in front of Mateus. "Alright this is the rest of em! This here is Eden she's the leader, this one is Bleu he tries to not stick out much, this is Adrammelech he's a bundle of energy, this is Mist she believes she's the most important thing in all of Junith, these two are Famfrit and Slydra they love to fight one another, and you've already met Shemhazia she loves to talk to people and last but not least is Zodiark, he's a shy little thing and everyone thinks he cool because he has hands." Each wyvern made a shrill shriek when introduced to signify to Viana who they were.
[8:02 AM] Birb - Sky: She was horrible with names and knew she'd never remember all them, but one thing she obviously knew what that they were all so adorable!! "Ohhhhhhhh!!! c'mere c'mere c'mere c'mere c'mere!!" She demanded from all of then as she pat her chest. "hehe Dragon pile!!!" she exclaimed with excitement in her voice(edited)
[8:49 AM] Abyssal John John 🔥💪: All of the wyverns piled onto Viana in one big fantastic huddle except for Zodiark who simply stayed behind Mateus only giving quick glances to the archer. "Haha. Glad to know that you like them Viana! And it's pretty clear they like you too!"
[6:39 PM] Birb - Sky: She loved the big pile of the baby wyverns wallowing all over her. They seemed really excited as they made little noises that seemed to indicate such. She took turns petting all of them, making sure to be fair to all the lovely babies. The biggest smile was on her face "That's a good dragon! Who's a good dragon! You are! and you are! and you are! and you are! and you are! and you are! and... well you are too, even if you don't want in on the pile just yet" she said to Zodiark with a giggle and a reassuring smile. "Yeah, Matty, I love 'em! It's too bad I'd be too scared to get one and ride it myself! Just imagine how awesome it'd be to fly and shoot enemies! hehe! Would that make me weak to arrows though? Hmm... Not sure if that'd be worth it... Hmm, but dragons are so cool..." she pondered as she continued giving affection to the baby wyverns
[7:57 PM] Abyssal John John 🔥💪: "Oh it's not that scary...I think. I've never ridden a wyvern before but if it's anything like riding a Pegasus it should be fine." Mateus then thought for a while. "Actually a bow riding Flier would be pretty cool. When they get older we can try to do that!"
March 2, 2017
[3:53 AM] Birb - Sky: "Oh really?! Sweeettt~! That does sound awesomeee! Though... I will have to get over heights being scary... I can handle the tops of trees just fine, but I actually being in the air sound scary... But! If I could use only if these babies when we get older, I think I could handle it!" She said with a confident smile. She now focused he attention back on the wyvern pile excitedly moving all over her "Yeah, ain't that right? I could ride one of you babies when you can fit me, huh? Yeah, that's right! What good dragons you are!" She said in that baby voice people usually have for puppies that are good boys. She gave them all lots of pets
[4:23 AM] Abyssal John John 🔥💪: Mateus just laughed. "Yeah that'd be a sight to behold. Anyway I think I should get you into a medical tent instead of sitting in the dirt." As the wyverns piled off of Viana Mateus picked her up Bridal Style.
[4:30 AM] Birb - Sky: "hehe well thanks, friend!" She said as she giggled from being picked up "Oh but um... Could you guys be a dear and get my bows? Can't leave those babies behind! And uh, I'd get 'em, but... Y'know... Walking is hard" she said the the pile o' dragons as she gestured to herself(edited)
[4:46 AM] Abyssal John John 🔥💪: "Yeah sure. Can everyone pick up a bow and quiver please?" At Mateus's command each of his wyverns pick up a bow and quiver doing their part. "Alright thanks guys! Now let's get you over to a place where they can check out that wound!"(edited)
[4:50 AM] Birb - Sky: "thanks, all you little cuties!" She says to the wyverns "And thank you to, Matty!" She said as she gave a little hug. " Next time I train, we can do it together! And uh... I promise not to fall out of trees anymore! At least if you're expecting me to fall, you'll be there to catch me, right? Hehehe"
[4:56 AM] Abyssal John John 🔥💪: "Yeah don't worry I will. As long as next time I see you training you won't shoot an arrow at me!"(edited)
[4:57 AM] Birb - Sky: "of course not, silly! I... Just was in the zone, not expecting anyone to find me. After all this training I've done so far, you're the first to find me"
[5:01 AM] Abyssal John John 🔥💪: "Wait are you serious? No one has ever caught you training ever? Hmmm. Well I guess it makes sense, I've never had anyone disturb my training before other then the little ones."
[5:05 AM] Birb - Sky: "hehe I guess we're both good at finding secret places to train! Hopefully it'll benefit both of us to train together. Then we can both be stronger!" She smiled widely "I look forward to it"
[5:11 AM] Abyssal John John 🔥💪: "Yeah I do too! We'll get a lot stronger together I just know it!" And with that Mateus went off to the medical tent with Viana with his wyverns following behind him.
[5:21 AM] Abyssal John John 🔥💪: ===END RP===



No comments:

Post a Comment