Monday, February 20, 2017

Vomiting in the Sacred Lake


February 20, 2017

[6:19 PM] NethaEmerald: Because the lords oh so love this, Valerie was actually above deck, though not doing well. "Good lord- WHY CAN'T WE BE AT LAND YET!?" Valerie said aloud as she looked to nothing but the deep, blue sea... unless she was somehow blind from fatigue or illness. Regardless, she was getting sick and tired of the sea, which was probably clear to everyone on the boat by now. In frustration, she looked over the edge of the boat, leaning on it, with a small huff, long hair not in a bandana and dangling down.
[6:35 PM] Kwakado: "There's no need to shout." At the deckside, not all that far from the swordswoman, Persephone of Cawdor rests her elbows on the railing, glancing grimly across to the Barentian warrior. Though a little queasy herself, the noble's condition was not nearly as severe as her neighbor's. "It isn't as if we can will it to go any faster."
[6:40 PM] NethaEmerald: Valerie would have shot a glare if it were someone she knew to some extent, but upon hearing a new voice, she just looked away, feeling embarrassed about her outburst. Her only response was "O-Oh, sorry..." She really felt stupid that she had to hear the Sword Fighter's outburst. Regardless, Valerie eventually looked over and mumbled "J-just sick of being sick..."
[6:46 PM] Kwakado: "I see...it certainly sounds dreadful." Unclasping her hands, Persephone leaned back from the railing. "You're Valerie, yes?"
[6:49 PM] NethaEmerald: The woman nodded, though didn't saw a word as she leaned more over the edge. "False alarm..." She thought as she didn't do what she thought was going to happen. She reeled herself back into a more upright position and softly mumbled "Good time to meet me..." with obvious sarcasm
[6:57 PM] Kwakado: Valerie's sass was met with a subtle turn of the Floribian's chin. "A good time is hard to find these days. Our situation doesn't leave much room for convenience."
[7:00 PM] NethaEmerald: "... Sorry." Valerie softly remarked. "If we were on land, wouldn't be as cranky." Eventually Valerie looked towards Persephone, and the tiredness showed, almost undeniably so. The boat ride was not kind to her in the slightest, even after following the advice of Alexandra. "I might make it up on land..."
[7:04 PM] Kwakado: A sudden blink of recognition flutters from her face.. Then a surly sigh, and a slight smile. "I could say the same. The Arcians go out here on boats every year for their festivals..but that hardly compares to our own voyage, does it?"
[7:07 PM] NethaEmerald: "I hate boats in general." Valerie crudely remarked. "Don't find the air as bad as this." That much was so so true. She never went into the air a lot, but she remembered times where Kristyn would send her off alone with Zoralth... and they never were as bad as the rockiness of boats despite the Wyvern's best attempts to knock Valerie off mid-flight. "... Though that's a funny thing to think considering I own neither a Wyvern or a Pegasus." She muttered under her breath.
[7:10 PM] Kwakado: Persephone tilted her head, not quite following Valerie's blunt argument and only making out a few of her last words. "Pardon..what was that?"
[7:13 PM] NethaEmerald: Valerie looked back to Persephone and said "I said the air isn't as bad for me despite not owning anything that can fly."
[7:16 PM] NethaEmerald: "Is that odd or something?"
[7:19 PM] Kwakado: "Ah, not at all!" Persephone turned to face the girl directly. "But you must have spent a fair length of time in the air, then..." A finger came to her chin. "Is there a flier you've been close to?"(edited)
[7:23 PM] NethaEmerald: As soon as Persephone said that, it felt like an arrow had gone through her heart with mixed feelings. Not even Valerie knew exactly how she felt, but she at least knew some of the truth. "... Kind of?" She mumbled, then gain more confidence and continued on "I mean, we trained in the military together for about 4 years in Barentia. I was probably her closest friend. But the night I left to join Finn's army, she tried to stop me." She let out a small chuckle; an oddity for her. "Can probably tell how that turned out. But... she tracked me; kept to her word. She swore she'd bring me back to Barentia or kill me trying. Back when we stormed the castle, she was there. After that battle... he dueled... and I lost."
[7:28 PM] Kwakado: "She was truly willing to go that far to take you back? Heavens..." Persephone moved just a little closer, rapt with the swordfighter's story. "And yet, if she won...." The girl's eyebrows lowered quizzically, curious as to how she'd piece this account together with the reality before her eyes.
[7:31 PM] NethaEmerald: Valerie waited for Persephone, but the other woman clearly wanted her to continue, and do Valerie did: "However, instead of anger and dragging me back, she didn't. Instead she just wished I finished this soon and would come home after it. But that's not the confusing part." Valerie went on as she moved her left hand into Persephone's view more. "Weird part is she gave me a ring... I think I know what it means."
[7:36 PM] Kwakado: An audible gasp sails from the girl's lips. "By the Lover, a ring?!" She hurries closer, examining it closely, while clasping her hands together to keep from intruding on Valerie's own. "Oh, it's beautiful..." A wide smile forms as Persephone stares softly at the symbol of love. "Simply stunning..."
[7:38 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: A ways down, there's a flurry of sneezing and even a hack or two. Then a loud, miserable sigh.
[7:38 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: Down the deck, Alexandra's sitting at a small table and she looks like a sick mess.
[7:40 PM] NethaEmerald: Valerie blushed madly when Persephone made such a big reaction out of it. "Quiet down, please! I-I don't want it publicly known. B-Besides, I don't even know if i-" She cut her blushing self off as she looked to someone else hacking and sneezing. She noticed it was Alexandra. "We're all sick, aren't we?" She thought to herself.
[7:41 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: "I'm sorry," She calls down, "I've been horribly congested since I woke up this morning."
[7:44 PM] Kwakado: "Oh, it's no trouble at all, ma'am!" Persephone waved gingerly to the guard. "We've simply been speaking about the, err...the air!" A knowing look of supportive secrecy flashed back at Valerie.
[7:45 PM] NethaEmerald: "Uh... yes! The air! How lovely it would be to fly!" Valerie added on... poorly.
[7:46 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: "I hate the air. I'd rather not fall and get myself killed," Alexandra huffs bitterly. She drags herself to her feet, beginning to walk over.
[7:50 PM] Kwakado: "Misaimed hate like that does you no favors, when a drought of air is what ails you. I mean.." Persephone realized she wasn't quite sure what she meant at all, the aimless anxiety more than visible on her face. "...now isn't the time for complaints. We have to stand strong, even when the battle seems far."
[7:52 PM] NethaEmerald: Valerie nodded, though wasn't sure what to say as she flung her hand back to her side.
[7:53 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: Alexandra nodded as she approached, "I apologize, I've been a bit snappy today." Her eyes were a bit red, but long dried.
[7:55 PM] Kwakado: "Your apology's on behalf of this boat." The girl gestured past herself, to the cranky companion aside her, then to the deck beneath them all. "That's where the foul mood's come from."
[7:56 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: Alexandra hacked again with a marvelously phlegmy noise, "All the same, I'm sorry."
[7:57 PM] Kwakado: Though she maintains a poised posture, Persephone's face recoils at the sound, failing entirely at masking her disgust.
[7:57 PM] NethaEmerald: "I think we just need to be on land for a little; that might lighten the mood." Valerie offhandedly mentioned
[7:59 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: "I'm used to being on water. This trip has been a rather aghchoo odd occurrence for me," Alexandra insisted.(edited)
[8:04 PM] Kwakado: Another dramatic wince comes from the young lady, who takes a step back and fishes around in her outfit. "...Are you certain you'll be fine?" She extends a handkerchief to the guard.
[8:05 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: "I swear it," Alexandra nods, sniffling. She holds a palm up to turn away the rag
[8:05 PM] NethaEmerald: "You sure?" Valerie asked, somehow forgetting that her own stomach was tying itself in knots right now.
[8:06 PM] Kwakado: With a frown, and a shrug of the shoulder, Persephone rescinded the offer, pulling back her hand. "You could at least try to get some rest below deck."
[8:08 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: "I'll be fine. One can only remain sore and congested for so long," Alexandra nodded. Merciful Olphira, please end this wretched mixture of feelings soon.
[8:10 PM] NethaEmerald: "At least for some of us." Valerie softly mumbled before shaking her had a little and looking back to the two. "So... I wonder what's going to happen when we finally do land..."
[8:13 PM] Kwakado: "We'll be landing in Ethysia...just as the Sage directed." Persephone took a deep breath, feeling that faint bit of vertigo start to build up a little more.
[8:14 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: "I don't know. We're headed to a bridge if I recall," Alexandra sneezed again, then her eyes bulged. Olphira, please no Alex gripped the rails and tossed her lunch over the side.
[8:14 PM] NethaEmerald: As soon as Alexandra had done that... Valerie did the same.
[8:16 PM] Kwakado: "Augh!! Heavens! Ewww..." The girl turned away, sick with fear and clutching at her waist. She put even more distance between them, breathing heavily until the panic passed.(edited)
[8:19 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: "Awghh," Alexandra breathed heavily, wipping her mouth, "Olphira, what have I done to deserve this." She swigs the spit in her mouth around and spits out some more vomit. "I'm..." gag, "terribly sorry. I must've eaten some bad food."
[8:19 PM] NethaEmerald: Valerie had finished up shortly after Alexandra did. "And you upset my seasick stomach... Sorry."
[8:20 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: "Persephone, are you alright after that? Couldn't have been pleasent to suddenly see old lunches from either side," Alexandra shook off her grog.
[8:21 PM] Kwakado: "U-um...I'm quite all right!" She called back to them from the table where Alexandra had been, then returned her chin to her hands.
[8:23 PM] NethaEmerald: "I agree with Alexandra..." Valerie remarked as she got away from the edge. "Should probably walk away from there..."
[8:25 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: Alexandra nodded, walking back to the table a bit shakily, then sitting back down.
[8:26 PM] NethaEmerald: "Anyways, sorry our conversation got cut... uh..." Valerie started to say, only realizing now that she didn't have Persephone's name.
[8:28 PM] Kwakado: "...you just...vomited...in the Sacred Lake..." Persephone eventually looked up at them, but still appeared quite unsteady as she sat.
[8:29 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: "I..." Alexandra sighed, "Well, when you say it like that."
[8:29 PM] NethaEmerald: "uhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Valerie kept herself hanging, motioning to Persephone, like 'I don't have your name'
[8:29 PM] Kwakado: The noble's eyes narrow at the woman's suspicious hesitation. "...go on?"
[8:30 PM] NethaEmerald: "Uhhhhhhh I don't have your name." Valerie admitted, feeling dumb.
[8:34 PM] Kwakado: "...I am Lady Persephone, of the Country Cawdor...that's in Floribar." The last part comes off flatly, coldly, perhaps from disdain or simply sorrow.
[8:35 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: "Perhaps we'll pass through your home after we're finished in Ethysia?" Alexandra proposed
[8:36 PM] NethaEmerald: "Or perhaps before." Valerie mentioned.
[8:39 PM] Kwakado: "I...I suppose so." She kept up a gaint smile. "Cawdor was...relatively unscathed, in the war. Perhaps it hasn't changed much." Of course, it was unscathed because her father had allowed the Ethysians to march right through to the capital, bringing Floribar's defeat far sooner than expected. She hoped neither of these foreign fighters had heard the extent of her family's treachery, but its weight hung on her as she brushed her pomegranate-hued hair aside.
[8:41 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: Alexandra nods, formulating a careful response. But when she goes to speak again, she's left dry heaving. I've not known agony like this in years.
[8:41 PM] NethaEmerald: "I'm at least glad Barentia is able to seemingly hold it's own... everyone has military experience that is of proper age." Valerie remarked mostly to herself, though loud enough to be heard.(edited)
[8:43 PM] Kwakado: "Yes, they're rather resourceful." Persephone sighed, growing less and less comfortable with this meeting. "And their sweets are quite charming, too."(edited)
[8:44 PM] NethaEmerald: Valerie read some of Persephone's discomfort. "Well, I think i'll head back down below... and hopefully not blow more of my food into the sea." She remarked as she waved goodbye and started to head down.
[8:45 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: Alexandra just shudders, "I'm so sorry for this mess."
[8:50 PM] Kwakado: Persephone waved back with a wink. "May fair Verone ward you in your endeavours, Valerie~" Then she looked back to Alexandra, nodding grimly at her apology. "Thank you, ma'am. I do hope your condition improves by the time we reach the..bridge."
[8:51 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: "I hope so too, thank you. I swear by Olphira, this has never happened to me before. I've always been perfectly fine on boats."
[8:53 PM] Kwakado: "Olphira?" Persephone blinked, confirming she heard it right. "I thought you were a soldier?"
[8:54 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: "No," Alexandra shook her head, regaining her composure, "I'm a member of Dovania's Royal Guard. It's captain, actually."
[8:56 PM] Kwakado: "Oh..." Persephone's lips purse together for a moment. "A militia, then?"
[8:57 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: "No. That would be the City Guard," Alexandra shook her head, "The Royal Guard serves and protects the queen directly."(edited)
[9:01 PM] Kwakado: "Is that so? Curious..." Though nothing in that explanation made sense, from a pacifist being at the helm of a team of guards, to that captain being sent off to a war far from her charge...but even she knew this was no time to press on such matters.
[9:05 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: "It is so," Alexandra nodded, "And yes, it is curios. I myself don't understand her majesty's reasoning for sending me off with the refugee prince. Not only did my guard post need to be filled, but also my seat in the council chamber and my desk at the De'Trival estate."
[9:09 PM] Kwakado: "Whatever the reason, it's clear that your queen holds proper respect for His Highness, if she's willing to make such a sacrifice...I suppose you ought to be proud of that."
[9:11 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: "I suppose so, yes. That hardly makes me feel any better though," Alexandra sighed, "I mean no offense, but I'm sure you can sympathize with wishing you were home."
[9:13 PM] Kwakado: "...You could say that." Persephone's frown deepened, and her tone grew in its candor. "And yet, I am a free knight. Leaving home was my own decision, though it wasn't made lightly..." A small, silent nod followed, as if to continue on in place of her words. She did miss Cawdor. And she knew that the odds were good that she'd never return to it, for one reason or another.(edited)
[9:16 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: "I apologize, I hadn't realized," Alexandra nodded once, "I'd sometimes dreamed of traveling. But now that I have been, I simply want to rush back to Dovania."
[9:17 PM] Kwakado: "Isn't it so? Perhaps it's simply the circumstances, but every leg of this journey brings a heavier burden than the last. I don't know how Arty does it."
[9:19 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: "The thunder mage? I've yet to talk to her personally," Alexandra shook her head, "Though, by your words, I'd imagine she travels often."
[9:20 PM] Kwakado: "Arty's a tactician by trade." Persephone's tone lightened, and her expression brightened. "She's gone all across Junith, sharing her wisdom for the world to profit from."
[9:22 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: "An admirable occupation, though I nonetheless prefer my title of captain," Alexandra comments, "The farthest I'd been from Damona before this all was fishing on the Sacred Lake. My father and I would catch and release for much of the day before turning in."
[9:24 PM] Kwakado: "Fishing on the Lake?" The girls purple eyes widen. "They allow it?"
[9:26 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: Alexandra thought, face turning a dim red. She'd never actually considered that, "I trust my father wouldn't break Damonian law. He was the City Guard captain until he passed."
[9:28 PM] Kwakado: "My...I hope Mister De'Trival lived a proud life, then." Persephone kept silent for a few moments, trying not to dwell on her own shameful sire but maintaining proper space for the fallen. "Have you any children of your own?"
[9:32 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: Alexandra's expression drops, as though someone had just told her that her sister had died. Awkwardly, she looks back and forth in search of a response, "I... uhm... No. Not yet."
[9:37 PM] Kwakado: "Oh...oh, no..." Persephone reached a hand acrross the table, letting it rest invitingly between them. "On whose grace do you wait? Verone, or Freya?"
[9:39 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: Alexandra sighs, setting her hands on the table as well, "Verone."
[9:42 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: Her answer, though sincere, seemed to be shallow.
[9:47 PM] Kwakado: Perceiving her dismay, and presuming her loneliness, Persephone lets her little hand lay over Alexandra's, forgetting (for the time being) the woman's illness. "It must be a long road...My own's been agony enough, even with an oath to the Lover..."
[9:50 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: "Heh. Yes, I guess you could say that," Alexandra nodded, "Olphira has been good to me though. Julius is a wonderful man, a fellow guard even. I hope one day to see him a father."
[9:52 PM] Kwakado: "Hm...Julius.." Persephone gave an encouraging smile. "Is he handsome?"
[9:54 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: Alexandra smirks, "I sure think so. And he's kind, and caring and righteous. A true knight of knights."
[10:00 PM] Kwakado: "Careful that you don't speak too soon...False flattery dishonors the man." Persephone gives a coy grin, stopping herself before she says more. "But I'm certain that your love will prevail, if you don't lose heart."
[10:01 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: Alexandra nods, "I'm rather certain it won't." Or rather that it hasn't.
[10:04 PM] Kwakado: The girl responded flatly. "It's no surprise you've fallen so ill, with a spirit like that." Another hand came out, and Persephone leaned forward. "Surely a man half as capable as Sir Julius would know a strong partner when he sees her, no?"
[10:06 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: "I believe so yes," Alexandra nodded, "I like to think, at least, that I'm a good partner."
[10:08 PM] Kwakado: "Then have some hope!" Persephone let out a little exasperated huff. "For the army's sake, if nothing else."
[10:10 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: "The army's what I'm most worried about, being honest," Alexandra sighed, "I..." I've come this far. There's no reason to not tell her at this point. Alexandra motions for her to lean closer.
[10:13 PM] Kwakado: "O-oh..." Bringing her traitorous tresses away from her ear, the young girl scoots her chair around, closer to Alexandra, and leans in. A few quick darts around the deck confirm that they're out of earshot.
[10:13 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: == Whispers and crud lol ==(edited)
[10:28 PM] Kwakado: "By the gods--!!" Nearly staggering out of her chair after only a few words, Persephone throws a hand to her mouth to stifle any more sound, lowering her head to the table. Their idle comrades across the deck felt infinitely closer now, their glances turning into piercing stares. Taking a moment, then another, to compose herself, Persephone resumed listening, then drew back. "M-Miss De'Trival...oh, heavens, I...I see."(edited)
[10:33 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: Alexandra nods, speaking in turn.
[10:40 PM] Kwakado: "I understand, b-but..." Recalling the onslaught they'd faced together before the Arcian castle, Persephone continued the conversation quietly, returning to an inconspicuous posture.
[10:41 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: Alexandra nods, staying in turn.
[10:45 PM] Kwakado: "...can hardly stand--..."
[10:48 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: "...closer and closer."
[10:54 PM] Kwakado: "..." Without another word (or, for lack of anything fitting to say), Persephone stands and gives the guard a tight, terrified hug. "By the Lover...it's...oh, Alexandra..." She wished it could be someone else, someone wiser, to hear this. But what little the girl could do, she would.(edited)
[10:59 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: "P-Phersephone! Stop before you bring this woman to tears," tears well nonetheless. Alex returns the hug with all her strength, "It will be fine. I'm certain of that at least."
[11:08 PM] Kwakado: For all the times Persephone had seen Alexandra cleave into a man with that sword arm, never had she felt stronger than right here. "I hope it's so. This a twisted, tangled war, to be sure." She finally backed away, bringing her chair up to her, and sat down just in front of the woman. "...I've a man waiting for my return, as well."
[11:10 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: "I hope he's as good to you as my Julius is to me," Alexandra smiled softly, "And that the two of you are happy together once this war is over."
[11:15 PM] Kwakado: "Oh, he's perfect...a knight, too." Persephone couldn't help but smile a little, despite her lingering distress. "And..I don't mean to boast, but he'd leave yours begging for mercy. His name is Kyron Glamis...the greatest swordsman in all of Ethysia." Her smile only brightened with the end of the introduction.
[11:21 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: "My my," Alexandra smirked, "I've had a few whispers of him come to my interal affairs desk in Dovania. Mostly tails of an officer who shot through the ranks."
[11:28 PM] Kwakado: Persephone gives a giddy nod. "Rhesus Himself acknowledged his strength, and granted him the right to Ethysia's strongest sword. I just hope we can find each other safely, even with...with things the way they are."(edited)
[11:29 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: "I do admit an Ethysian and Floribian couple is a strange proposition at this time, but I won't dare let it take from your love," Alexandra nodded once. A certain, sure nod.
[11:36 PM] Kwakado: Relieved, Persephone exhales into another smile, crackling with certainty. "Thank you. There's few who understand that...but I'm glad to hear you do. And I know Kyron will, too."
[11:38 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: "We'll have to attend one another's weddings, no?" Alexandra proposed her idea, "If you'll have a pair of old guards, of course."
[11:45 PM] Kwakado: "Only if you'll have a victor and a victim of the war for Floribar." The noble gave a little shrug with her hands. "I'd be honored, De'Trival."
[11:49 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: "Its one I share, De Cawdor," Alexandra smiled, "Thank you."
[11:54 PM] Kwakado: "But until then, we must stand strong." Persephone pushed up off of the table edge, springing up at once. "You must get more rest, for as long as your god's gift remains." She looked on across the massive lake, before turning back. "Oh, err! Do you need something to drink? Anything at all? I've some decent towels from that Fostitian slum..."(edited)
[11:57 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: "Some company while I walk back to my quarters would be grand," Alexandra stood after her, "There, I've a pitcher and some dried foods. I'll eat something then rest. I'd rather not end up dry heaving again."
February 21, 2017
[12:05 AM] Kwakado: "Heavens, no." Persephone gave another grimace in anticipation, but relaxed as they made their way to one of the entryways of this massive, top-notch ship. "If it takes a turn for the worse, please...find Delphine." Persephone gives a bit of a somber glance aside. "She's more dependable than you'd think."(edited)
[12:07 AM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: "I know. She's a great person," Alexandra nodded, then picked up on Pers's sadness, "I'll be fine. Come and check on me everday if it makes you feel better."
[12:10 AM] Kwakado: "Oh, I'm absolutely fine...but that's a simple request , ma'am." Clasping her hands together at her chest, Persephone gave a little bow. "Please take care."
[12:11 AM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: "Please, don't bow to me," Alexandra insisted, "I will take care. Don't you worry."
[12:15 AM] Kwakado: "..i'll try." Persephone rises, replacing the bow with another hug.
[12:17 AM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: Alex reciprocates the embrace again, patting her on the back, "You seem more torn up about all this then even myself. Don't worry. We'll get through this."
[12:20 AM] Kwakado: "It's just...quite the surprise, on top of everything that's happened. But you're no further from the mark - We can't let worries take us, not yet."(edited)
[12:21 AM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: "Yes, I suppose it was a bit selfish of me to dump my troubles on your lap," Alexnadra sighs, "I do apoligize for making you worry. But we will get through this."
[12:28 AM] Kwakado: "It's no trouble at all. I've loved having your company, Alexandra." Persephone looks through the doorway to the sleeping quarters, recalling its location. "Right here tomorrow, then?"
[12:30 AM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: "If I'm not, feel free to knock on the door," Alexandra nodded, "You're company is quite fine as well."
[12:31 AM] Kwakado: "Thank you." Persephone gave a nod of her own - not quite a bow - to the guard.
[12:32 AM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: Alexandra smiled fondly, retreating into her quarters to begin her routine.
[12:32 AM] Kwakado: ===END RP===


No comments:

Post a Comment