Sunday, January 22, 2017

Zodiark's Trust Issues


January 22, 2017
[12:47 PM] Abyssal John John 🔥💪: ===Start Selfishly Selfish Self-RP===
[12:55 PM] Abyssal John John 🔥💪: Shortly after his conversation with Delphine Mateus started walk towards the camp with Zodiark snuggly in his arms. The green wyvern looked up to the man. "Mateus? Why did you talk to that lady back there?"
[1:06 PM] Abyssal John John 🔥💪: "Huh? Oh Delphine? Well she just kind of came along and we talked for a bit. Was there anything wrong with that? "I don't like her." "Huh? Why not?" "She tried to hit me with something. She was trying to hurt me..." Zodiark started to fidget around a bit in Mateus's arms.
[1:15 PM] Abyssal John John 🔥💪: Mateus shook his head. "That's not true at all Zodiark she wasn't trying to hit you at all. She just threw a pinecone to entertain herself that's all. She even threw it away from us to make sure she didn't hit anybody." "But she still threw something. And usually when people start throwing things they start throwing them at me...." "Well Delphine and other people aren't like Joan Zodiark. Not everyone is out to hurt you like she did."
[1:29 PM] Abyssal John John 🔥💪: "And even then if she did for some reason start throwing a bunch of pinecones at you do you think I would just stand there and let her?" Zodiark put his head down. "Noooooooooooo....." "See! Told you Delphine isn't a bad person!" "But I still don't like her." "You don't like a lot of people Zodiark." "That's not true I like you and Paul and um.......do Eden and everyone else counts as people I like cause they're wyverns...."
[1:45 PM] Abyssal John John 🔥💪: Mateus just laughs. "It's not funny Mateus. What if she tries to take me back?" "How many times have I told you Zodiark. I won't let anyone separate us. Isn't that what I promised you when you decided to stay with me?" "....Yes." "Now stop worrying about stuff like that okay. Now let's go see if I'm allowed in my own tent again...." ===END SELFISH RP.===



No comments:

Post a Comment