Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Can I Please Have That Back?

chukl-01/03/2017

While the brute struggles to pull his axe from the chest, Eva swiftly cuts him down- as he slides in headfirst, she plucks the Nosferatu from within. "I guess you kinda need this to actually, be helpful, huh? I don't need your help or anything though, if that's what you were thinking." Albion frowns, stepping out from behind the pillar. "W-what? That's not funny. I need that." He walks up to Eva, reaching to grab the tome from her hands. (@Mappy | Best Dog)

Mappy | Best Dog-01/03/2017

Eva jumps backwards, "Its really not gonna be that easy, y'know." She makes a mischieveous smirk.

chukl-01/03/2017

Albion steps forward and reaches again, his usual posturing starting to give way to genuine concern. "But- that's mine! Hand it over!"(edited)

Mappy | Best Dog-01/03/2017

"Yeah, obviously," she looks at the tome, after moving quickly to the left. "How do you even use these things, anyway?" she starts idly flipping through the pages, accidentally ripping one in the process.
"Whoops."

chukl-01/03/2017

"Stop- stop! You're ruining it!" Albion sighs. "Look- why don't you give it back, and I'll show you once we get out of here?"(edited)

Mappy | Best Dog-01/03/2017

She closes the tome, after bending a corner to keep her page, and says "I dunno, seems risky..." She thought to herself for a moment. "Hey!" said Eva, "How about you take on the next enemy, and maybe I'll give you this back to do it. And you need to show me how it works."

chukl-01/03/2017

Albion clutches his left arm, starting to feel a little woozy. "You- I can't do that! I'm bleeding to death already! ...I healed you, remember? Why are you doing this?"(edited)

Mappy | Best Dog-01/03/2017

"Ugh, I guess I can't have the healer man die..." She throws the book at Albion, "Don't get yourself killed." "You still gotta show me how it works though. These stupid books make no sense and I need to know why."

chukl-01/03/2017

He catches the book, tucking it under his coat. "Very well." Albion looks away, muttering under his breath. "...Thanks."(edited)

Mappy | Best Dog-01/03/2017

"No problem," she smiled. "Not sure how its gonna stop you from bleeding to death though."

chukl-01/03/2017

Albion coughs. "Yes, well... you wouldn't be. It's no ordinary tome- and expensive, but worth every penny."(edited)

Mappy | Best Dog-01/03/2017

"Yeah, sure, alright. Let me know how it goes."

chukl-01/03/2017

---end---

No comments:

Post a Comment