Monday, January 16, 2017

A Simple Spar

Mappy | Best Dog-Last Monday at 3:57 PM

Eva stabs at the practice dummy in the middle of the training grounds, "HA! Take that, loser!" She kicks it over, then stabs downward at it, causing it to tear, and the feathers inside go flying. "No match for me," she said, eyeing up the dummy to her right.
(@AOMRocks20)

AOMRocks20-Last Monday at 4:48 PM

Lorenzo enters the training grounds, witnessing Eva's attacks. He approached her slowly, armor gleaming. "Ho, there. Would you be one serving Princess Noelle?"

Mappy | Best Dog-Last Monday at 4:52 PM

She wipes sweat off her brow before turning around do see the armored man, "I am, actually. What's it to you?" Eva immediately questions.

AOMRocks20-Last Monday at 4:56 PM

Lorenzo gives a small bow. "Lorenzo Sorine. I serve Lord Finn; within here I had not seen your visage. It appears the dummies keep you busy," he nods at the discarded dummy.(edited)

Mappy | Best Dog-Last Monday at 5:14 PM

"Eva Evergreen," she nodded, before looking at the dummy with the sword sticking out of it. "Yeah, those things crumble in a few hits; I'll never get any actual practice to help Noelle and Finn with these pieces of junk."

AOMRocks20-Last Monday at 5:18 PM

Lorenzo nods in agreement. "Aye, a fate to which I've grown accustomed. The best way to learn how to kill a man is attempting to strike a real one down... Perhaps you and I could spar? It's practice."

Mappy | Best Dog-Last Monday at 5:20 PM

"Yes, that sounds perfect. I haven't had a chance to spar in such a long time," she walked over and grabbed her sword, "Probably shouldn't use this, though. It'd kill you too easily," she smirked. Eva quickly ran to the fence, where conviently, there were many wooden, practice weapons. She picked up a sword for herself and said, "Whatcha pick?"

AOMRocks20-Last Monday at 5:22 PM

Lorenzo laughs heartily. "Bahah! You speak as though victory is assured. I shall take up a blade as well, Eva."

Mappy | Best Dog-Last Monday at 5:29 PM

She tosses the sword to Lorenzo, "Let me know when you're ready to lose," she starts to walk back onto the sand of the training grounds.

AOMRocks20-Last Monday at 5:31 PM

Lorenzo walks with her, standing across from her in a fighting stance. "I believe it to be the contrary... Of Lord Finn's army, you'll find no greater man of might than Lorenzo Sorine."

Mappy | Best Dog-Last Monday at 5:33 PM

"You're on," Eva says, before running up to the man in shining armor, and slashing sideways with her wooden sword, possible aiming for a weak point on his side.(edited)

AOMRocks20-Last Monday at 5:37 PM

Lorenzo raises his shield, blocking the attack rather handily. Scowling in focus, he steps forward, attempting a quick thrust.

Mappy | Best Dog-Last Monday at 5:40 PM

The blow hits Eva head on, knocking her onto the ground with a loud Ooph. "Ugh, I'm not gonna give up this easily," she jumps up and attempts her attack again, but this time from the other side.

AOMRocks20-Last Monday at 5:43 PM

Lorenzo, instinctively, raises his own sword to block. Wait, no, I shouldn't have...

Mappy | Best Dog-Last Monday at 5:44 PM

The two end up in a stalemate. Eva begins to slowly back off, knowing this is a lock she cannot win.

AOMRocks20-Last Monday at 5:45 PM

Lorenzo pursues her, aiming a slash at her thigh.

Mappy | Best Dog-Last Monday at 5:47 PM

He hits, and Eva is sent to the right, using one hand and her feet to stop herself from sliding any furthur. She's very clearly infuriated, and she does a bold charge at Lorenzo.

AOMRocks20-Last Monday at 5:52 PM

Lorenzo rewards her with his shield, absorbing yet another blow. Confident, he attempts another thrust into her abdomen.

Mappy | Best Dog-Last Monday at 6:22 PM

He hits her yet again, knocking her onto the ground. "Ugh, that's enough. I can't humiliate myself any further than this," she slowly pushes herself up, and throws the sword at the fence in sheer anger.

AOMRocks20-Last Monday at 6:29 PM

Lorenzo tosses his sword away in a similar fashion. He offers a gentle smile to Eva. "Do not be so upset, Lady Eva. Any other swordswoman like yourself would never charge against me so boldly. Were I... if I was not as well-trained as I was, you would have caught me off-guard."

Mappy | Best Dog-Last Monday at 6:32 PM

"Yeah, sure, whatever," she responded, an annoyed and rude tone apparent in her words, "I'll just have to make sure I crush you extra hard next time." She reached for her normal sword, and put it away in its sheath. You'll probably use this better than I could ever possibly hope too, so I guess I'll just give it to you. I mean, I totally don't want to or anything, but its useless for me anyway," she tosses a small coin to Lorenzo with a small image of a sword on one side, and a hammer on the other, "Take it to the forge or something, I guess."

AOMRocks20-Last Monday at 6:34 PM

He catches it--barely--and turns it on its side. "Oh... Many thanks, miss Eva. I'll be sure to." "...in fact, I'm rather tired from our sparring match, and had weapons to repair in town anyways, so I think I shall head off now. Good day!"

Mappy | Best Dog-Last Monday at 6:35 PM

"Yeah, seeya around I guess. I won't lose next time - I swear it!" she called as she started to tear apart another training dummy in complete rage.
[Lorenzo obtains a Sword Upgrade.]
===End RP, unless AOM wants to add something===

No comments:

Post a Comment