Thursday, January 12, 2017

What's in Store?

NethaEmerald-01/12/2017

After arriving to the fancy hotel in the city and unpacking, Valerie just wanted some time homefully to herself. She had begun to think about topics that she hadn't thought about since before the last battle, and she wanted some alone time to get them out of her head and focus on other things, like what she was going to do when this whole war was over. She knew she always had a place in Barentia, but as of right now, she was likely to be going back pretty much alone. She had promised Kristyn she would come back after it, but perhaps it would be better if she had some excuse not to... Aside from her own thoughts, she wasn't at the beach to really get wet. Sure, she had some swim wear on underneath her clothes, but that was more of a percausion in case she ended up in the water rather than her making that initiative herself. Maybe that could change; who knows. Her brown eyes scanned the beach for anything interesting, but hadn't seen anything yet, making her look back at the ground, deep in thoughts, all alone.

Abyssal John John-01/12/2017

While Valerie was lost in thoughts a small blue Wyvern hopped next to her. Looking at the woman the wyvern shrieked trying to get her attention.

NethaEmerald-01/12/2017

As the sword fighter was finally figuring out various options she could take after the war, a sudden shriek caused her to jump a little bit and looked to the wyvern, hand instinctively reaching for a sword that wasn't there. Once she realized what it was, she looked down at it, confused.
"Are... you lost?" She asked it, as if it could understand her.

Abyssal John John-01/12/2017

The wyvern Shemhazia shrieked at the woman again as a friendly greeting. She looked into Valerie's brown eyes before making slightly mumbly shrieks as if trying to ask the woman what she was doing.

NethaEmerald-01/12/2017

"Uh..." Valerie muttered. She didn't speak wyvern! "Do you need anyhelp?" She asked, not sure what to expect.

Abyssal John John-01/12/2017

The Wyvern shook its head as it sat down next to Valerie. It shrieked again as a young man with silver hair came over. "Shemhazia are you bothering this woman?" Mateus picked up the wyvern as it started to shriek at him. Mateus just sighed. "I'm sorry. I think she wanted to know why you were sitting by yourself." The wyvern in his arms nodded.

NethaEmerald-01/12/2017

Valerie watched as the little wyvernling sat down next to her, followed by some other man coming this way. "So much for peace and quiet..." Valerie thought to herself. She looked the man over some, but he looked nothing special, other than the wyvern that he had in his hands. Clearing her throat, Valerie said back "Uh, s-sorry: I don't speak IItalian, so I didn't know!" in almost a worried tone of voice. Val took a few, deep breaths to calm down. Once she wasn't as panicked by the whole thing, she eventually said back "Lost in thoughts..." with a soft voice.(edited)

Abyssal John John-01/12/2017

Mateus gave the woman a confused look as he heard the shrieks of his wyverns playing. "Are you alright? I meet a fortune teller a while back ago maybe he can help you." Mateus looked back to see if Albion's stall was still up and saw that it wasn't. "Um....looks like Albion isn't here. Well I'm all ears. If anything is worrying you I will try my best to help you!"(edited)

NethaEmerald-01/12/2017

Valerie listened and simply gave small nods. "Sorry; not in the mood to deal with that money grabber right now." She told Mateus in response to him suggestions with Albion. In fact, the first fortune he got from him only made things more complicated. Sure, she made some possible amends with her ex-friend, but she hadn't made many bonds with the current army as it was, which was worrying her now. Regardless of such internal conflicts, she reassured Mateus with "It's nothing for you to worry about..." She responded, sounding a little... shy.

Abyssal John John-01/12/2017

Shemhazia shrieked in response as Mateus nodded in agreement. "Yeah, something definitely seems to be going on. You sure you don't want to talk though? Back home in Barentia I was known to be a pretty good listener. Not as good as Shemhazia is mind you but I still like to think I'm pretty decent."

NethaEmerald-01/12/2017

"Barentia?" Valerie remarked without directly speaking to Mateus. "Looks like there's another." She added to her mind in her thoughts. With a clearing of her throat, she officially responded with "Has to do with when the war's over."

Abyssal John John-01/12/2017

Mateus nodded. "Oh you're from Barentia too? Now that's interesting. But anyway I guess you're trying to figure out what to do after the war is done huh." Mateus sat down next to the girl as Shemhazia nudged herself into the middle. "I guess that is something you would have to think about. This war is probably going to be over faster then we realize."

NethaEmerald-01/12/2017

Valerie sat back down when these other two did. She looked down to the wyvernling as she did, wondering it Mateus was going to train it to be ridden. "Yea... that worries me. Don't know what will happen with me. Could always return to Barentia..." She said loudly before just basically lipping "alone..." Her voice picked up again. "But even home worries me."

Abyssal John John-01/12/2017

"Hmmm is that so...." Mateus thought to himself. "I can agree with that. I haven't been to Barentia in about 4 years now. I should go back but I'm always worried about what the outcome will be..."

NethaEmerald-01/12/2017

"Much shorter than me, but it's also complicated..." Valerie responded back as shenow stared out to the ocean. "All I can do is wait and see what comes tome I suppose."

Abyssal John John-01/12/2017

Mateus nodded. "Of course that makes sense. All I have in the mind for the future is trying to find jobs for all my Wyverns. As long as they have jobs they're happy with I'm happy as well."

NethaEmerald-01/12/2017

Valerie looked away for a small moment. "Should I tell him about Kristyn and how she can train them for combat?" She asked herself in her head. She didn't know if Mateus would be upse by it at all or not, but there was only one way to find out. "I know someone in Barentia who trained a young wyvern; maybe you could consult her when they get older."

Abyssal John John-01/12/2017

Mateus looked at the woman. "Oh you mean like for combat? Ummmmm......" Mateus was never too keen on the idea of one of the wyverns fighting but if one of them was interested he guess he would have no choice. "I'll talk to them about it. See what they think." Mateus looked to the other wyverns still playing in the water. "But that sounds pretty impressive nonetheless. That must be a pretty cool friend to have! My only friend is a merchant who may or may not do illegal things."

NethaEmerald-01/12/2017

"'Friend' is a strong word..." Valerie muttered to herself. "I have no idea if she's still... after me..." she added on in the same, quiet voice after clearing her throat out. "But yes; make sure they want to." She responded to Mateus, forcing a small smile.

Abyssal John John-01/12/2017

Mateus nodded hoping he hadn't made her upset. "Oh I never did get your name though! I'm sorry that's rude of me!" Or I asked already and I just forgot as usual.

NethaEmerald-01/12/2017

Valerie shifted her pusture from arms wrapped around her curles legs to ger body stretching out some more. She had trust that Mateus was a good man in the army. "Valerie." she said back to both Mateus and the wyvern hatchling. "How about you two?"

Abyssal John John-01/12/2017

Mateus grinned. "My name is Mateus and this little wyvern here is Shemhazia." Shemhazia shrieked at the mention of her name while Mateus turned to the other wyverns. "Hey guys get over here!" Seven other wyverns quickly scurried over to where Mateus and Valerie. "Anyway here we have Eden, Bleu, Adrammelech, Mist, Famfrit, Syldra and Zodiark." Each Wyvern shrieked after their name was called to signify who was who.

NethaEmerald-01/12/2017

Valerie jumped back a little when all th wyverns came out from seemingly nowhere. Wyverns were nowhere near her favorite animal after the stuff she had to deal with while around Kristyn and what the other woman had her wyvern do to Valerie when they last met. Regardless, Valerie did her best to calm down and said "Oh, uh... they all look lovely?"(edited)

Abyssal John John-01/12/2017

"Aren't they? They're all pretty bright too!" The wyverns ran off again except Shemhazia who stayed behind and Zodiark who looked up to Mateus. Knowing what the green wyvern wanted Mateus picked him up. "I mean what are you doing now Valerie? Do you have a job around her or something?"

NethaEmerald-01/12/2017

Valerie nodded to his question. "Of course I do; I serve in Prince Phineas' army."

Abyssal John John-01/12/2017

Mateus smiled. "Oh I just joined his army yesterday! Glad to know I met another ally!"

NethaEmerald-01/12/2017

Valerie nodded back to Mateus. "Good to know." Eventually, she slowly started to stand up. "Well, I think I might go for at least a dip in the ocean; feel free to come along if you wish." she told him, actually feeling up to it now.

Abyssal John John-01/12/2017

Mateus shook his head. "No no no!!!! If there is one thing I won't do its going into the water. I've had enough bad experiences myself." Mateus scratched his head. "And what if it drags you into the ocean? I'm just saying Roelia can't reach you there."

NethaEmerald-01/12/2017

Valerie laughed a little. "I'm a good swimmer; I won't get sucked away, so don't worry." She responded with. When she was standing upright fully, she started to take her outer clothes off to reveal the more swimming-suited stuff underneath. "Well, if you don't want to come along, I know i'll see you later."

Abyssal John John-01/12/2017

Mateus turned away. "Um okay...Don't get carried away or anything or drown!!!!!" Mateus began to walk away before turning again. "And be careful of sea creatures that will try to eat you!!!!" Mateus went back to watching his wyverns play. Maybe I should practice swimming at the pool. Though I might need someone to be there so I don't get dragged to the bottom by a monster.....

NethaEmerald-01/12/2017

Valerie laughed loudly at that. "Okay; i'll promise to be safe." She said back to Mateus before moving off for the ocean. Maybe this is what she needed right now...
== Rp End? ==

No comments:

Post a Comment