Monday, October 17, 2016

Tournament Woes

MKRetunz-10/17/2016

After the tournament Tarien looked at his prizes, some candy for whatever reason. Plenty of gold and a new weapon. Tarsien twisted the sword in his hand, while heavier then an iron weapon it was't unweildy. The weapon turned fast and was easy to handle. "Hmm. Better for blocking attacks." He said, though the edge certainly was sharp. He did a few practise swings, it was certainly fast. Perhaps one of his allies could use it better then him, for now however he took the weapon to a training area. he wanted to see how well it did.

Mango | Very Gay-10/17/2016

"Stupid tournament, stupid Finn, stupid...stupid! Ugh!" Farran paced around staring at his 'winnings' which were really just a refund. It even had the smiley face he drew on this coin once! "If I wasn't employed by him I would steal...something!"

MKRetunz-10/17/2016

Catching what the person behind him said Tarsien turned around and raised an eyebrow. "Those aren't things you want to proclaim." He said, walking up to the man.

Mango | Very Gay-10/17/2016

"Oh, boo. Can't you take a joke?" He wasn't joking.

MKRetunz-10/17/2016

"I've heard many jokes and this one isn't funny." he calmly answered, staring down at the man. The silver haired Ethysian eyed the other man Definately not joking. he thought.

Mango | Very Gay-10/17/2016

"You must be fun at parties..." Farran mumbled to himself as he crossed his arms.

MKRetunz-10/17/2016

Tarsien sheathed the champion's blade. "This isn't a party." He answered. "I don't have to be 'fun'."

Mango | Very Gay-10/17/2016

"Life's always a party, you have moments like these, then you have the moments where its crashed by the cops. Lighten up, will you?"

MKRetunz-10/17/2016

Tarsien sighed. "I wasn't the one litteraly blemishing the name of their contractor, so I don't think I am the one that needs to 'Lighten up'." He asnwers.

Mango | Very Gay-10/17/2016

"It's not as if I actually meant the things I've said."

MKRetunz-10/17/2016

"It sure did sound like you did mean it." Tarsien calmly answered, crossing his arms. "Here is a bit of advice kid, the next time you're gonna scold the man you work for don't do it litteraly outside of the building he just fought in." He said. "Even better, don't do it at all."

Mango | Very Gay-10/17/2016

"Sure...yeah, I get you." Farran scoffed. "Who are you supposed to be, by the way? First impressions aside, I'm Farran."

MKRetunz-10/17/2016

"Tarsien." He answered calmly. He didn't get what I was trying to say at all.

Mango | Very Gay-10/17/2016

"At least I met someone fairly normal...I met this Shanoa girl before, and she wouldn't leave me alone! Her hat almost bit my hand off..."

Mango | Very Gay-10/17/2016

=pause

MKRetunz-10/17/2016

"What." Tarsien was dumbfounded. A hat, tried to eat a hand. That is not something a hat should be able to do. Bloody magic.

Mango | Very Gay-10/17/2016

"I KNOW right?!"

MKRetunz-10/17/2016

"Was she a mage?" He asked. If she's not that might be a big issue. "More importantly, why did that hat try to eat your hand."

Mango | Very Gay-10/17/2016

"Yeah, she's a mage. Her hat got super pissed just cause I wanted to take a look at some of the herbs she had. What a jerk!"

MKRetunz-10/17/2016

Knowing what he just said, looking might mean stealing. "Peculiar. Perhaps you should remain away from her on the battlefield to avoid any friendly fire." he advised.

Mango | Very Gay-10/17/2016

"Oh, it's fine. We're friends now, actually."

MKRetunz-10/17/2016

Tarsien raised his eyebrow again. "A moment ago you complained about her... You know what I am not even going to ask." He shook his head.

Mango | Very Gay-10/17/2016

"True friends complain."
"It shows that despite the faults, we still care about eachother!"

MKRetunz-10/17/2016

Tarsien shook his head, he honestly couldn't tell anymore. "I suppose." Then he lets out a long sigh. "You know, I'm just going to go train for a bit." Kids these days.
October 18, 2016

Mango | Very Gay-10/18/2016

"Mind if I join? It'll be a fun way to get to know eachother." Farran put a hand on Tarsien's shoulder. "Ease a little tension here and there, too. Maybe you'll get to try out that shiny new sword of yours too!"

MKRetunz-10/18/2016

"If you think you can handle it." He says with a smile. "And I certainly plan on using this new sword of mine." Tarsien once again heads for the training area.

Mango | Very Gay-10/18/2016

Farran put his hands in his pockets and walked alongside Tarsien. "So...what are you here for? You've got good assets and I can tell you've fighting experience with those scars of yours, but everyone has a reason for joining a group. Mercenary in need of money? Some lone traveler that got picked up? Ex-soldier?"

MKRetunz-10/18/2016

"Mercenary." He quickly answered, perhaps too quickly. "Not necesarily in need of money." from his belt he took the winnings from the arena and shook it before placing it back. "I suppose more is always nice however." he added to sound more believable.(edited)

Mango | Very Gay-10/18/2016

"I'm just here for the ride." Farran put his hands behind his head. " In the end I needed some cash, so this was a good oppertunity."

MKRetunz-10/18/2016

"Whatever works for you." He says. "Let's just hope you're good with a weapon." the silver haired man says as they arrive at the training area.

Mango | Very Gay-10/18/2016

"I'm pretty good with a sword! Though, I prefer daggers and two handed things than those."

MKRetunz-10/18/2016

"Do you have one at the ready?" Tarsien asks. "I have a spare one if you don't have one." He says, unsheathing his new blade.

Mango | Very Gay-10/18/2016

"I didn't buy a new sword at the shop for nothing." Farran did the same.

MKRetunz-10/18/2016

"Well, since we're both here for the money why not make a little bet.We both put in 500 gold, winner takes all." he says twisting the blade in his hand.

Mango | Very Gay-10/18/2016

"Why not?" Farran tossed his sword in the air and catches it, pointing it straight at Tarsien. "It'll be a fun little challenge."
October 19, 2016

MKRetunz-10/19/2016

Tarsien resheathed his sword after his opponent was defeated. "You've got potential. But you still need to learn quite a lot." The jaded fighter said.

Mango | Very Gay-10/19/2016

"Well I learned one thing for sure, you really like money..."

MKRetunz-10/19/2016

Tarsien shrugged. "Let's get you to a healer before we talk cash okay."

Mango | Very Gay-10/19/2016

"There goes that five hundred I won back..." Farran stood up. "...Ow, you really hit hard..."

MKRetunz-10/19/2016

"Part of the job." Tarsien answered "Do you need help or can you walk on your own?"

Mango | Very Gay-10/19/2016

"Nothing too bad..." Farran kicked around. "My legs are fine, but I think my heart is broken...

MKRetunz-10/19/2016

Tarsien shook his head. "Come on, lets get you to the healers."

Mango | Very Gay-10/19/2016

"Don''t have to tell me twice..." Farran rubbed his neck and followed Tarsien.
October 20, 2016

Mango | Very Gay-10/20/2016

=end arr pee xD=

No comments:

Post a Comment