Sunday, October 16, 2016

How to Make Friends 101

Mango | Very Gay-10/15/2016

Farran hummed as he looked around the city. So many things to do, so little time...but the thing he was most interested about were the wealthy houses. Now that he's following Finn's band of heroics, he wouldn't have to steal. The temptation was still there though.
He put his hand to his chin. "No, no...that will surely cause some trouble, not that I don't mind...but it will bring an affect on Finn and the others. There's the chance I'll be caught, too..."
October 16, 2016

Deallocate-10/16/2016

A young woman was standing a few feet away, admiring the merchandise in a shop window. While the shop itself appeared to be your everyday clothing stand, the woman herself was quite... unique-looking. She had flaming red hair which cascaded down her shoulders, and wore what appeared to be a witch's outfit, hat and all. The woman in question seemed completely oblivious to the stares that pedestrians directed her way, and happily browsed through the clothes on display, occasionally letting out small yelps and coos of delight.(edited)

Mango | Very Gay-10/16/2016

The former thief threw his hands up. "Bah! What am I thinking for? Fortune favors the bold, after all."

Deallocate-10/16/2016

The young witch moved from the clothing stand to an adjacent jewelery stand, and seemed to immerse herself in looking at the expensive metalwork on display.

Mango | Very Gay-10/16/2016

He looked around to make sure that he wasn't watched. The passerbys didn't seem to mind him, this was a good chance. He walked towards the jewelery stand and noticed an odd looking woman. She didn't look like she would normally blend in with the crowd, perhaps...
Farran accidentally bumped into her. "Oops."
When he bumped into the woman, he swiftly grabbed one of her pouches.(edited)

Deallocate-10/16/2016

The woman turned to face him, and offered him an apologetic smile. "Oh, sorry about that! I was so immersed in the wares here, I didn't see you there!" Her bright green eyes twinkled happily. "If I might ask, what brings you to such a girly jewelry stand like this anyway? Buying a gift for a friend or lover?" She cocked her head to the side slightly. "Or maybe even yourself? I've no right to be a judge of taste."

Mango | Very Gay-10/16/2016

"Oh, I'm...not much of a jewelery person." Farran hid the pouch he stole. "I won't be opposed to wearing some, though. Perhaps an earring..."

Deallocate-10/16/2016

She nodded. "I think it would look good on you. You've already got that devilish pretty-boy look, after all." She winked, and then extended a hand. "My name's Shanoa. I'm an herbalist who's traveling the country." As she reached out with a hand for him to shake, her wide-brimmed black hat shuddered and let out what could only be described as some sort of growl. Shanoa stuck out her lower lip and buffed it lightly with her free hand. "Sorry about that. No idea why my hat is getting all riled up about you. It's usually well-behaved." "Where were we? Oh, yes. What's your name?"

Mango | Very Gay-10/16/2016

"Uh..." Farran shook Shanoa's hand. "...Yeah. I'm Farran. I'm kinda new around here, just joined this Finn fellow and all that...so I'm not sure if you'll meet my, um...devilish pretty-boy face again."
As Farran talked to Shanoa, he kept giving some nervous looks to her hat. If it growled at him, that can't be good...

Deallocate-10/16/2016

The herbalist giggled. "Is that so? I wouldn't be so sure about that." So he must be one of the new recruits. He doesn't seem that bad. Pretty easy on the eyes, as well... "I think you'll find that the world is quite a bit smaller than you'd imagine. I'm currently contracted under this 'Finn fellow' as well." She flicked a stray strand of crimson hair. "Looks like you and I are going to be coworkers for a while." The hat wiggled on her head again and made a leap at Farran, gaping menacingly. And then Shanoa snagged it out of the air and hugged it to her chest. "Bad hat. Farran here's a nice guy. And you're gonna be seeing alot more of him, so I expect you to get along well with him." she scolded it. To be fair, my hat isn't usually wrong in its assessment of people. And if it's this dead set against him... Shanoa double-checked his appearance to make sure there was nothing obviously evil about him, and then patted herself down to make sure she wasn't missing anything. And then came up short. By one pouch of herbs, to be exact. She frowned quizzically, and began to consider what could have happened to it. The young woman began piecing together him bumping into her, and his unexplained presence in the jewelry store.

Mango | Very Gay-10/16/2016

Farran's cool demeanor took a 180 turn after Shanoa's hat leapt at him, he knew that she was piecing all the events together, this wasn't good. He has to go. Now. "I've...gotta go! See you later, Shanoa!" He dashed around Shanoa and ran away, hopefully far away from Shanoa

Deallocate-10/16/2016

Shanoa stared for a moment as the young man dashed off. And then realized exactly what had happened to her pouch. "Hey... stop!" She kicked off her heels, picked them up, and sprinted after him.

Mango | Very Gay-10/16/2016

He pulled out the pouch and looked through it. "This better be--" He stopped when he saw that all there were was some herbs. "...Herbs?! I'm about to potentially die over some stupid HERBS?!"

Deallocate-10/16/2016

The young woman skidded around the corner to the alley in which Farran was observing his steal, and stared in his direction. "Thought you could escape me that easily, eh? Sorry to say I'm not so easy to ditch." She held an open palm in his direction, and prepared to hurl a fireball. Not to kill, but to injure at the very least. The witch drew forth her magic and attempted to conjure the flames. ... Nothing happened. Shanoa cursed lightly under her breath. Right. Still no magic. This is more inconvenient than I thought... She dropped her hands to her hips, and puffed out her chest in an intimidating fashion. "This alley is a dead end, Farran. You're trapped. Now, surrender your body to me, or face the consequences!"(edited)

Mango | Very Gay-10/16/2016

"Ugh, just take the stupid thing! It wasn't worth it in the slightest!" Farran threw the pouch to Shanoa. "I know people carry some random things with them, but herbs?! What are you, some old timey alchemist?" Farran groaned and paced around. "Of course, you probably are. And your hat is probably some sort of cursed item you made too."
"This never happened. Okay? Glad we agreed."

Deallocate-10/16/2016

Shanoa snatched the pouch out of the air, and replaced it on her belt. She let out a sigh. "I don't know why you're so surprised. I did introduce myself as an herbalist, after all. What did you think? That I studied gold and silver?" She stuck her tongue out at him petulantly. "And this hat of mine was a present from my dear older sister. And it's not cursed, thank you very much." The hat chirped in affirmation. The herbalist raised an eyebrow. "Excuse me? What makes you think you're getting out of this easily. You're a known thief working for my boss. For all I know, you could try to steal from the rest of the group!" She grinned playfully. "It's my duty to report you, of course!"

Mango | Very Gay-10/16/2016

"You wouldn't..."

Deallocate-10/16/2016

She flounced closer, and lightly pushed him back against the wall of the alley with a finger. "Oh? What's in it for me, dear mister Farran?" Shanoa snickered. "For your sake, we had better hope you've got something that interests me. I'm warning you: I'm not a cheap girl to please."

Mango | Very Gay-10/16/2016

"Can't say the same about your personality..." Farran mumbled to himself.
"Do you want a bribe or something? I pretty much only have money. HARD EARNED."

Deallocate-10/16/2016

"Money? I have no use for that. My herbs bring in more than enough profit to satisfy me. No, I'm looking for something a bit more... binding." She grinned. "Two things I need you to promise me. One, that you won't steal from Finn, anybody working for him, or anybody allied with his cause. And two..." The witch leaned closer. "You'll be my friend!" She smiled sweetly.

Mango | Very Gay-10/16/2016

"First of all, n my defense, I didn't know you were with Finn. And second of all, don't count on it."

Deallocate-10/16/2016

Shanoa looked unimpressed. "What, you're trying to say that you are loyal to him, and only tried to loot me because you thought I was an ordinary citizen? To tell you the truth, I don't approve of stealing at all. Which is why we're here in the first place." She pouted. "And is it really that bad being friends with me? I was trying to give you an easy out..." The young girl turned away from him, but not fast enough to hide the tears gathering in her eyes. "I-I guess if you don't really want to be friends, you don't have to..."

Mango | Very Gay-10/16/2016

Shit, is she actually going to cry?! "W-Wait! I was just kidding!"
"I'd LOVE to be your friend! Ahaha..."

Deallocate-10/16/2016

She turned back to him, and wiped away her tears on her sleeve instantly. Any trace of her earlier sorrow was gone without a trace. Instead, it was replaced by a smug grin. "Oh, so you're that kind of guy, huh? Can't bear to see a girl cry? How surprisingly chivalric. I'll have to remember that." Shanoa prodded him in the chest. "And no takebacks. A man of your caliber wouldn't go back on his word, right?"

Mango | Very Gay-10/16/2016

Farran scowled at Shanoa. "You...!" Oh, whatever...getting mad at something stupid as this isn't worth it. Farran's face relaxed and he looked more tired than mad. "Fine, whatever..."

Deallocate-10/16/2016

"Don't be upset. Haven't you heard? All is fair in love and war!" She put her hand to her chin thoughtfully. "But which one is this? Are we fighting... or is it the other?" Shanoa winked. "I'll leave that for you to decide." She quickly leaned over and gave him a quick peck on the cheek, and then hopped back before he could do anything about it. The herbalist turned away and began to walk off, waving casually. "I'll see you around, friend."

Mango | Very Gay-10/16/2016

"...What a weirdo." Farran rubbed his cheek before smiling. "Maybe this whole friend thing isn't going to be too bad after all. Better than being clueless about everyone else." He stretched and put his hands in his pockets before walking away.
=End Rp?=

No comments:

Post a Comment