Saturday, October 22, 2016

Nobility

Mango | Very Gay-10/22/2016

Farran hummed along with a grin on his face as he gave away what he bought using the money he stole from that crusty old guy. "This actually feels pretty nice to do, maybe I should do this a lot more often..." Farran poses. "I can see it now, Farran Hood..."

AOMRocks20-10/22/2016

Lorenzo had taken time off from his training to walk about the town and see its sights. The armor could never stop training, however--he was suited into his armor, a bit happy for the attention given by the sun gleaming off of his bright yellow armor. As he crosses a street, he notices Farran posing, and utters a chuckle a tad too loudly.

Mango | Very Gay-10/22/2016

"He who comes from the night and steals from those who need not and gives to those who need..." Pose "Certainly not fearing any magical human eating hats."

AOMRocks20-10/22/2016

He continues walking closer, catching some parts of what he said and laughing some more.

Mango | Very Gay-10/22/2016

"...And certainly wondering whether or not to ask this stranger why he's laughing at the lovely Farran Hood..." He struck one last pose at the armored knight.

AOMRocks20-10/22/2016

Lorenzo shakes his head, a smirk on his face. What an act, he thought, muttering like a lunatic and making poses... He declined to pose, but waited a for seconds before his response. "You muse such questions, sir, at walls," he spoke, pointing to a nearby building, its wall indeed blank. "Just ask." Hrm... didn't like the pause on that... though it was fine.

Mango | Very Gay-10/22/2016

"Then I ask the man built like one." He put a hand to his hip and continues to point with his other hand.

AOMRocks20-10/22/2016

He laughed again, smirk turning to a guffaw. "Ho, ho!... I take your words with joy, sir--I try hard. To see a man make his gestures in streets, sir... 'tis my source of mirth. along with your talk."

Mango | Very Gay-10/22/2016

"I do not know whether to be glad or not, to see one believe my words as comedic..."

AOMRocks20-10/22/2016

"You should, lest men find sadness within them." He shuffled on one boot, pointing at Farran's hood slightly. "...might that be what you speak of? Farran's Hood?"(edited)

Mango | Very Gay-10/22/2016

Farran cracked a smile and stifled a laugh. "Why yes, it is. And so, it wouldn't be surprising if Farran ends up being my name, no?"
"Let this be the first time you'll hear my name before the tales of my heroic thieving deeds travel across the land."

AOMRocks20-10/22/2016

"Hmph." He frowned at the mention of crime. "I shall recall this, then, to tell hunters." ...not really a lot of thought put into that one, but he's a thief. He probably hasn't heard of iambs anyway.

Mango | Very Gay-10/22/2016

"Then all I have to do is evade them. After living a life of such, it's been a common thing for me to steal from those who need not and give to those who do." He tossed an empty pouch that he stole from before. "Like now. I'm sure you've noticed the smiling faces around these parts?"
"But then again, you do have a regal air to you...so I suppose it must not matter."

AOMRocks20-10/22/2016

Lorenzo rolled his eyes. "You hold as perceptive an eye as hand; I guess a thief must know a good target." He stretched his arms. "'Tis normal that common would envy / the wealth of Counts, so they can justly steal / this wealth. Commoners rob among themselves." ...hrm, Delphine would probably hit me for that one.

Mango | Very Gay-10/22/2016

"A shame, I suppose. You're a nice fellow, so I had hoped we can become friends..."

AOMRocks20-10/22/2016

He scoffs, smirking. "I thought the same, but my nobility / holds me from friendships with you criminals."

Mango | Very Gay-10/22/2016

"Do you think we'll ever put aside our differences?"

AOMRocks20-10/22/2016

"Perhaps, if you saw an ounce of remorse." This is actually really bad... whatever, he probably thinks this is how I normally talk anyway.

Mango | Very Gay-10/22/2016

"A bit harsh, don't you think? I've been doing this for a while and I don't believe I've done something regretful."

AOMRocks20-10/22/2016

"If you had stolen from, perhaps, a worker / his pay for building a bridge, or a wall / you would feel shame for the act, would you not?" Lorenzo's frown lessens slightly.
October 23, 2016

Mango | Very Gay-10/23/2016

"Well, if I did, then I would feel regret! But I will tell you now, that I have never stolen from one who works to support themselves and their family. I steal from those who need not."
"When you take one hundred coins from a royal, it isn't a problem, right? But should you steal the same amount from a citizen, you may have well have stolen the money they needed to feed themselves."

AOMRocks20-10/23/2016

"Of course," Lorenzo shrugs, "for nobles have living easy." He says it with sarcasm.

Mango | Very Gay-10/23/2016

"Oh?" Farran noticed the sarcasm. "Perhaps you can enlighten me then? We both have had different experiences and haven't interacted with our 'enemies'."

AOMRocks20-10/23/2016

"The work of nobles only costs more gold. Where men of common birth simply farm or construct / we work in the matters of our country." Doesn't quite make sense, but he probably gets it. Lorenzo shrugs. Having to explain made him a bit uncomfortable.
October 24, 2016

Mango | Very Gay-10/24/2016

"Our country?" Farran was intrigued at this potentially sudden development.

AOMRocks20-10/24/2016

"...well, mine. My point that we need money stands. Or had you thought that they are just greedy? Truly, Sir Farran, thou art more dense than / the gold that fills the pockets of your 'foes' / if you would deign to believe that nonsense." He folds and refolds his arms.
October 25, 2016

Mango | Very Gay-10/25/2016

"Perish the thought! I have learned well from you, this conversation was an enlightening one. Should I believe said nonsense, you'd be one I would dare to trust."
October 26, 2016

AOMRocks20-10/26/2016

He nods, looking a bit away, unfocused for a bit. "...I must take leave to train. Farewell, Farran..." Lorenzo quickly begins clunking past.

Mango | Very Gay-10/26/2016

"You forgot something!"

AOMRocks20-10/26/2016

He turns his head. "Eh?"

Mango | Very Gay-10/26/2016

Farran slid over and neatly wrapped one of House Sorine cloth that he totally didn't take on Lorenzo's neck. "You should really put these emblems of yours in a safer place, Gods know who might steal them..." He chuckled and spun around Lorenzo. "See you." And walked away.(edited)

AOMRocks20-10/26/2016

He grunts, nodding as he ties it harshly. "Yes, goodbye." And he continues to walk away.

Mango | Very Gay-10/26/2016

=end rp i guess lol=

No comments:

Post a Comment