Thursday, September 22, 2016

Alfron is a Dork of Epic Proportions

Thief God Thanatos-Last Thursday at 11:03 AM

Shanoa strode through the grounds near camp at a quick pace. Anybody who saw her would have noticed the worried expression on her face, complimented by the serious grimace across her features. Whatever the reason for it, one thing could be said for certain: the young herbalist was not in a cheerful mood. The general state of her clothes seemed to reflect this as well. Her normally ornate black dress and hat were scuffed and dirty, and the large red flower pinned to her hat seemed rather wilted.

Star Guardian Dom-Last Thursday at 10:39 PM

Alfron was walking around, his horse by his side as he spotted Shanoa. ... huh? "Ah--Lady!" He called out. "--Shanoa, I presume!" Hecotninued. "What appears to be the matter?"

Thief God Thanatos-Last Thursday at 10:45 PM

She glanced over and saw Alfron walking towards her. Oh, great. Well, at the very least, it'll be a distraction... Shanoa put on her signature cheerful smile to the best of her ability and bounded over to him. "Albi- uhm, Alfron! What a pleasure to see you on a similarly pleasurable day!" "I can assure you I'm perfectly fine. Just thinking about things. You know."
September 23, 2016

Star Guardian Dom-Yesterday at 1:49 PM

"Your... clothing says otherwise." He said, blatantly looking at her, then to the arena. "What happened?

Thief God Thanatos-Yesterday at 2:02 PM

"I fell." she said plainly. "Have no fear, it's nothing important." She shrugged. "What have you been up to?"

Star Guardian Dom-Yesterday at 2:20 PM

"Fishing!" He said, briefly peering behind Shanoa. What is... that building? "Of course, any gentleman worth his name can fish!"

Thief God Thanatos-Yesterday at 2:26 PM

Shanoa grinned. "Is that so? I too went fishing this morning with Albion, with mixed results." She leaned against a nearby fence casually. "And we're not the only ones in the team. Looks like this port's reputation as a fishing hub has drawn lots of attention."

Star Guardian Dom-Yesterday at 2:28 PM

"Ah, I wonder how the others are faring!" He said, holding a sack on him. "Well, I temporarily put my fish in the convoy -- Perhaps I can ask someone to... aid me in preparing it." "--Not that I do not know how to prepare it, of course!" He gave a smug gesture. "There doesn't exist a profession which I can't excel in!"

Thief God Thanatos-Yesterday at 2:37 PM

She blinked. "You put the fish... in the convoy?" A thought of a small fish swimming around in a fishtank surrounded by weapons came to her mind. "I wouldn't know how to prepare a fish myself. I'm afraid a genius like you is far more competent in a larger number of fields than me," her voice was thick with praise.

Star Guardian Dom-Yesterday at 2:38 PM

Alfron's mouth curled. It was odd, filling his ego yet also sickening. "Well, um, I suppose I'm quite rusty, I haven't had a chance to fish for a long time..." Um...(edited)

Thief God Thanatos-Yesterday at 2:45 PM

She nodded agreeably. "Reasonable enough." Did I embarrass him or something? I thought stoking his ego was the best way to deal with him...

Star Guardian Dom-Yesterday at 2:45 PM

"O-of course, ah." He straightened his collar. "Which is why I'm searching for a partner!" "No good chef takes on tasks alone!" Which is what i WOULD HAVE DONE, BUT...

Thief God Thanatos-Yesterday at 2:51 PM

An amused smile crossed her face. He's certainly taking a roundabout way to ask me to join him. Heh. But I can't make it easy on him and offer to help him, can I? "Oh? And here I was thinking that a great number of famed chefs valued their independence. I suppose I was misinformed." She gestured with one hand. "Well, I wish you luck in finding a partner. Any idea who you were going to ask?"

Star Guardian Dom-Yesterday at 2:52 PM

He gritted his teeth, moving a hand through his hair. "Alas, I sadly haven't met... as many people in our team as I wish--" "And, um, the ones I have are not on the best relations." He gulped.

Thief God Thanatos-Yesterday at 2:55 PM

Shanoa raised her eyebrows. "Wait, really? For whatever reason would our company not get along swimmingly with a charming man such as yourself?"

Star Guardian Dom-Yesterday at 2:59 PM

He took a deep breath. C-charming? A-aha! Maybe I was right all along... .. wait, there's no way she'd think I'm charming. His hands started sweating, which caused him to move them behind his back. "U-unfortunate events can cause tension, fair lady..."

Thief God Thanatos-Yesterday at 3:15 PM

The young witch stuck her tongue out. "Wow, I don't think you could be more vague if you tried. That's okay, though. I understand why you wouldn't want to give details to somebody like me." A heap of guilt to add to the fun... She gave him a sideways glance. "Hey, are you doing all right? You look a bit off." She walked over to him and placed a comforting hand on his shoulder. "Anything I can help with?" Aaaand some comfort to add some extra spice.

Star Guardian Dom-Yesterday at 3:25 PM

"Me, off?" He retorted. "I'm perfectly fine, I'm not sure how you wouldn't look off..." Did I go to far? "A-and I see nothing wrong with you to not give details!" He almost seethed. "I mean, I merely wish to not spread gossip, please do not take offense!" What happened to that smug, narcissistic Alfron?

Thief God Thanatos-Yesterday at 3:38 PM

The witch held her hands up in defense. "Okay, okay." She gave him her award-winning smile. "In that case, I'm glad you're okay. Wouldn't want a fellow teammate to be under the weather." "And if anybody else is causing trouble for you, just tell me." She cracked her knuckles threateningly, sending a few stray sparks flying. "I'll stop by and give them a chat."

Star Guardian Dom-Yesterday at 3:43 PM

"I... do not think that would be a good idea." His body was oddly stiff. "I-I mean, I do appreciate the offer, not that... argh..."

Thief God Thanatos-Yesterday at 3:55 PM

She took stock of his posture and shot off a lopsided smile. "Okay, if you think so. You know, you're not doing a great job convincing me that you're fine. Truth be told, you still look pretty uptight." She prodded him in the chest. "Maybe going out for a drink for me would put you at ease?"

Star Guardian Dom-Yesterday at 3:55 PM

Drink. With a lady? What. "O-o-of course--Ah, maybe it's the... stress from nearly dying. Haha." He gave a weak laugh.

Thief God Thanatos-Yesterday at 4:07 PM

She gave him a look of concern. "Oh, that's right! You fell in the last battle." She looked down. "It must seem insensitive of me to have forgotten. Sorry. But to be fair, I had my own share of problems at that time."

Star Guardian Dom-Yesterday at 4:45 PM

"I heard." Was all he said.

Thief God Thanatos-Yesterday at 4:52 PM

"Well, both of us are better, and that's what matters!" she said cheerfully. The young witch grabbed his hand, and began pulling him in the direction of the boardwalk. "Come on, let's go! Great food and drink await us!" And I'm going to make you pay for all of it!
===End RP===

No comments:

Post a Comment