Thursday, April 13, 2017

MCM Bow, Mouna's Call of the Monsoon


[5:34 PM] Mappy | Best Dog: Viana (@Birb - Sky) finds herself on the outskirts, in the rubble of the Amaranian suburbs, wandering about until she stumbles upon a small little stone structure that survived the attack on the city. This small, cobblestone building resembled a church of sorts with blue paint in several areas. Above the doorway was a small, sea-blue sphere with a few darker blue, wavy lines running through its center, a common symbol of Mouna.
[5:43 PM] Birb - Sky: Viana had been running around, just being herself, but when she tripped on a rock, there it was. It seemed to be a shrine of some sorts. She got up and walked inside, mesmerized by it all. "By Mouna's grace..." she said and a hand was brought up to her chest, above her heart. She walked slowly, eyes widened. She was taking it all in. The blue paint reminded her of the color of her favorite hard candy. It was breathtaking. It was almost as if she could feel a lake's breeze wash over her with still calmness. She often felt like when she ate her favorite candy... Just... Calm and bliss. The breeze seemed to whisper to her.
[5:46 PM] Mappy | Best Dog: After exploring the interior of the shrine... temple thing, Viana would come across two pews facing a statue of who is supposedly meant to represent Mouna in all her grace. Behind the figure were the waves of a beautiful ocean and a sunset.
[6:06 PM] Birb - Sky: Viana, still walking slowly, was amazed that this place, of all things, had survived. And she was grateful. She felt like she would've want to run around out of pure joy, but... she didn't. She felt... weird. But not particularly in a bad way. She gazed around in awe of it all. Once she got down by the pews, and in front of the statue, she fell to her knees. It was beautiful. "Mouna... you're beautiful... but so much more than just that... thank you... for all you've done for... me" she spoke between sobs. She didn't know what had come over her. Her face turned downward, tears falling. That's when she felt that breeze again, but she must've been going crazy. The whispers were now more audible, but just barely
[6:09 PM] Mappy | Best Dog: "Ah, I see you have finally arrived, you one. I've been waiting for you," calmly said a soothing, feminine voice. This voice was much louder, and could have been heard to anyone inside the temple. The voice seemed to somehow radiate peace.
[6:14 PM] Birb - Sky: The voice frightened her and her eyes jolted open as she looked around wildly. But as she listened to the voice, her mind became at peace and all her worries melted away. She knew this voice could be no other. She smiled, yet tears still streamed down her face. "By Mouna... Your voice is so soothing, just as a mother's..." She sat up, on her knees and composed herself. She held her hands together in her lap.
[6:17 PM] Mappy | Best Dog: "Yes, it is me, dear Viana. Of course you're able to recognize me! I had created you in my image - a perfect vessel of serenity." The voice paused. The soothing voice didn't echo. "Though, it seems something rather irrational and eratic has come upon you at some point, dear Viana. Perhaps we could get that fixed up."(edited)
[6:23 PM] Birb - Sky: "Y-yes, of course, that would be lovely, my Serenity..." Viana was almost overwhelmed with how calm she was. She liked it, even if it felt a bit strange. She bowed a bit before standing up. "What shall I do to aid you, my Serenity?" she posed the question with a cool smile.
[6:25 PM] Mappy | Best Dog: "Do you still have that bow with you, Viana? You know the one, the Stormbringer? It is the key unlocking our serenity and your fullest potential. If you have this sacred bow, present it now, young one."
[6:28 PM] Birb - Sky: "O-of course, my Serenity..." She fumbled a bit and grab her bow, the bringer of storms. She had always thought of Mouna when she saw the bits of water form from it. Now this was all beginning to make more sense. "What shall I do with the bow, Serene One?" Viana asked Viana could felt her heartbeat now... It felt like it wasn't trying to escape her chest. It was wonderful.
[6:32 PM] Mappy | Best Dog: A ghostly hand came out of the statue and layed its hands flat, open so that Viana could place to the bow onto them. "Let me see it, will you?"
[6:39 PM] Birb - Sky: "W-without doubt, great Mouna" she said, amazed at the image before her. She got out the bow and placed it in the hands of the ghostly image "Here ya go, ghost lady!" Viana said as she did this. Viana could feel her normal self beginning to shine through this body which felt so out of place. Perhaps this place's aura was not enough to contain her wild nature. "...I'm sorry about that, my Serenity"(edited)
[6:41 PM] Mappy | Best Dog: "Do not worry, young one, you will come to learn more about yourself and when to act proper eventually," the voice lightly giggled, though even that was soothing, somehow.
[6:45 PM] Mappy | Best Dog: The hands then slowly lifted up the bow to the top of the room, stopping a foot or two below the ceiling. At this point, a sudden beam of light, traditionally colored with streaks of watery blue, came from the somehow now opened ceiling, revealing the sky, and struck the bow. The stream of light came down upon the bow for several minutes.
[6:57 PM] Birb - Sky: Viana fall backward and landed on her butt. The serenity that once kept her composure could not hold back what Viana was feeling now. "HOLY MOUNA ABOVE! WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THIS! OH MY SERENITY! WHAT THE...! AAAAAAAAAA! LIGHT! BLUE LIGHT! WHAT EVEN IS THIS?! WEIRD BLUE GHOST LADY VOICE WHAT IS HAPPENING?! WHAT'RE YOU EVEN DOING?! I LIKED THAT BOW! ARE YOU GONNA DESTROY IT?! ARE YOU COOKING IT?! WHAT THE...! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! THIS IS SO PRETTY THOUGHHHH!" Viana's words were eratic, almost as if all her wildness had been building up all this time and had just realeased itself. She sat staring at the crazy blue light show that was happening before her, continually screaming something until it stopped.
[7:01 PM] Mappy | Best Dog: "Oh Viana, you have much to learn, don't you?" Mouna's voice giggled again (to know what she would have looked like when giggling, I told Sky to think of Rosalina). With that, the hands lower back down, presenting the new, transformed bow to Viana.
[7:05 PM] Birb - Sky: "Thank you, thank you, thank youuuu! It looks so awesomee~!" Viana said, full of excitement. She seems like she wouldn't even be more excited for candy, and that's saying a lot. "If I could do more than just see your hand and hear your voice, I'd give ya a reallll big hug!" Viana smiled her normal, goofy smile as the bow shined before her
[7:10 PM] Mappy | Best Dog: "Wonderful. Use this bow to its fullest potential, Viana. I'm trusting you to do it. If you do, next time we meet you'll surely be a vessel of pure serenity." The calming voice paused once more. "I'll see you again, young one," while the voiced dimmed out and stopped, the calming radiance didn't stop within the temple. The light of the ghostly hands enters the bow itself rather than disappearing back into the statue. Viana was alone again inside the temple. Though, she isn't truely alone, as she knows, wherever she goes, Mouna will always be with her, no matter how hard or sad the future might be. What she does now is up to her.(edited)
[7:49 PM] Birb - Sky: "Woah that was cool" she remarked as all she hears is silence now. Viana grasps the new bow in her hands. She immediately hears the whispers from before in her ears and she's washed with that feeling again. The feeling that before today, she had seldom felt. But this time, it was even more powerful than before. Her bow lit up and formed an image similar to that of the hand from before. Except, now there was a body and face attached to the hand. "hehe" she giggled, "I didn't know you would call upon me so soon! You sure are a silly one... But we'll work on that." "M-my Mouna, I apologize... I-I didn't mean to..."(edited)
[7:51 PM] Birb - Sky: "Oh hush, I'm more surprised that you have such ease beckoning me to your side... even if you didn't seem to do so on purpose... But, don't worry, it'll get easier with time, little one" She smiled cooly, with a wave of calm irridiating from her. "As you say, my Serenity..." Viana said "Now what shall you call this bow?" The voice wondered aloud "Whatever it is you wish, my Serenity" "Well, I call it Mouna's Call of the Monsoon, in bow form" Viana thought to what her normal self would call it, and she knew right then and there. It seemed as though the normal Viana wouldn't take this chance for granted and she piped up. "...Right, so I'll call it the MCM Bow for short!" she said with a warm smile "Hmm, that seems... rather silly, don't you think?"
[7:52 PM] Birb - Sky: "W-well, you did say it was up to me... And if I am the wielder..." The voice stopped her where she was "Say no more, young one, it is as you wish. I will not go back on my word" "...Th-thank you, my Serenity" she said, the serene feeling filling her veins again. The normal Viana's wish now granted, allowing Mouna's grace to take over again. "We'll have to work on that, no doubt." she said with a light giggle as she covered her mouth. "Excuse me, Serene One, I have a question, if you permit me to ask." "Of course, child, speak your mind" "W-what exactly is... this?" she questioned as calmly as possible, gesturing to the voice's glowing appearance.
[7:53 PM] Birb - Sky: "Oh, well, I'm not really Mouna herself... rather... the embodiment of her voice. I chose the form that seemed the most fitting for my vessel of this generation: you" "Oh, of course, my Serenity... I may have a bit of trouble understand precisely, but I know the gist of what you say" "You don't have to have complete knowledge now, silly one. You shall learn as we move forward. So don't worry too much about it. I'll help as much as I am able to in this form" "Thank you, my Serenity, I shall cherish the gift you've graciously bestowed upon me every waking moment"
[7:54 PM] Birb - Sky: "Even we need to work on some things, I know that when the moment truly counts, you are a perfect vessel for one so serene as Mouna. Even if you aren't as perfectly serene as you once were before, I know you have great potentional. So, I have no doubt in what you speak." she said with another light giggle. "Ta ta..." she said daintly as her glowing self formed into a light back into the gifted bow in Viana's hand. "By Mouna, I truly thank you, my Serenity." Viana said as she placed the bow on her back. Before the serene weared off, she bowed one last time to the shrine before her, and ran off excited to the others.
[7:55 PM] Mappy | Best Dog: [Viana obtained MCM Bow!]
[7:55 PM] Mappy | Best Dog: ===End RP===



No comments:

Post a Comment