Monday, April 3, 2017

A Peaceful Picnic


April 3, 2017
[4:22 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: During a caravan stop, Alexandra walked about the company, looking for a certain princess. She hadn't yet found time to speak with the young woman, and wished to ensure she did before her impending departure.
[4:30 PM] Mappy | Best Dog: Nearby, that certain princess was standing under the shade of an apple tree, looking up at the ripe fruit hanging from its beautiful branches and leaves, swaying slowly in the breeze of the morning. The girl jumped up in an attempt to grab one, but landed back down with no fruit in hand. Disatisfied, she sat down by the tree and made a loud whistle.
[4:34 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: Alexandra smirked, approaching with a soft smile. By Olphira, she's adorable. She gave a short half bow before speaking, "Your highness. Would you like some assistance?"
[4:37 PM] Mappy | Best Dog: Noelle looked up at Alexandra and smiled back, "Just Noelle is fine; no need for such formalities." She then turned back around to face the apple tree and the fruit, Well, she's definitely tall enough... The princess stood up and brushed off her clothes of the dirt and dust, before adding, "No, I can do it myself!" Following this bold statement, she jumped up again... and was short of her target by a decent margin. "Oops."
[4:45 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: "I insist," Alexandra smirks again, reaching up to grab the apple. A bit of a stretch... but it works out... She rubs the apple on her sleeve and hands it to the princess. She takes another apple for herself, rubbing it off as well before taking a bite. Dear Olphira, why I must I always be hungry...
[4:50 PM] Mappy | Best Dog: Noelle takes it reluctantly and looks at it for a moment, before taking a bite into it... extremely sweet, but not too much for her. After taking a few more bites of the red fruit, she looks back to Alexandra, "Thanks." Then she had a sudden revelation: "Oh, I'm sorry, did you need me for something, Miss Alejandra?" Little did she know she butchered the name. Probably should have kept tracked of the high ranking officers' names a little better.
[5:00 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: "Alexandra, miss," Alexandra smirks again, "I wanted simply to talk to you. Nothing pressing, just a a friendly chat. What say you?"
[5:08 PM] Mappy | Best Dog: "...Alexandra... sorry about that," Noelle giggled before biting into the delicious fruit yet again. "I haven't really been up to all that much while we've walked along the caravan... other than those boring war council meetings. I can't believe they want someone like me to go to them all," she complained.
[5:14 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: "You'll have to bear through them unfortunately. As princess, you may have to lead them down the line. Though I pray none of us need attend war councils after this conflict ends," Alexandra nodded once.
[5:17 PM] Mappy | Best Dog: "That'd be the dream come true, wouldn't it?" Noelle responded. She thought to herself for a moment before adding, "I haven't had to deal with them much before now... Arcias is all about spreading the peace, y'know? This whole thing is such a rapid change of pace."
[5:22 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: "I know. Similiar to Damona," Alexandra smiles, "Olphira's of common worship in my homeland." "This war... It has been an experience. So much has happened, some that I never thought would," Alexandra sighed, "I can relate your sentiment, this is just all so overwhelming."
[5:25 PM] Mappy | Best Dog: "I believe Olphira will help us in getting through this to the end... and restoring the peace to Junith once and for all, too..." the young princess pondered aloud. Olphira had the most divine of powers, afterall. She'd be able to help them out, right? Adilocke was the proof for that, she knew, but she wondered what actions the other dieties of the Junith pantheon would take to help Prince Finn.
[5:28 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: "That's right, you give faith to Olphira as well," Alexandra 'ahhh'ed, "I don't know how it slipped my mind. But yes. We need only to trust in Olphira's design. I'm certain our faith will be rewarded."
[5:29 PM] Mappy | Best Dog: Noelle nodded in agreement, deep in her thoughts. Such a simple conversation got her buried in thoughts, somehow.
[5:32 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: "Princess Noelle," Alexandra spoke up, "There is something I must confess." She took a deep breath, "I'll be forced to leave the group soon, as I'll be unfit for combat in short order. I apologize for this."
[5:43 PM] Mappy | Best Dog: Her head jerked up, quickly exiting her deep thought. "What's the matter, Alej- Alexandra? You look to be in pretty good shape as is?" she responded, unsure why Alexandra would be forced to leave the party when they seemed to be so close to taking back Finn's home.
[5:46 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: "After we retake the castle, I'm going to tell everyone," She paused, biting her lip, "That I am with child. If I wait much longer, I'll become more of a hindrance than anything."
[5:48 PM] Mappy | Best Dog: "Eeeeeeee!" she squeled loudly, "You're having a baby!" probably a bit too loudly for Alexandra's comfort.(edited)
[5:50 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: Alexandra winced at the ruckass, "I am, yes. Speaking honestly, staying as long as I have has been rather reckless. But I can't chance to risk the child anymore. I hope you can understand why I'm forced to abandon my duty."
[5:52 PM] Mappy | Best Dog: "Yes, you'd be free to go... On one condition!" Noelle smirked. Following this she took the last bite of her apple and tossed the core into the fields behind her, not needing it any longer. She hoped maybe one day it'd grow to be a strong apple tree, like Alexandra probably hopes her baby will be strong or intelligent or the like.
[5:54 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: "And what condition would that be?" Alexandra coughed a few times, taking a few more bites from her own apple, "I'll do whatever I am able."
[5:56 PM] Mappy | Best Dog: "What are you going to name them?" Noelle looked at Alexandra intently.
[5:57 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: "I'll need to consult the father, but I personally have prepared the names 'Josephine' and 'Michelangelo'," Alexandra answered.
[5:59 PM] Mappy | Best Dog: "Ohhhh, those are really pretty. I don't see why the father wouldn't like them," Noelle smiled. After a moment, she questioned, "Who is the father, by the way?"
[6:00 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: "A man by the name of Julius. He's another royal guard, back in Dovania," Alexandra explained, "He'll certainely be surprised. Until this, We'd both thought that I was barren."
[6:01 PM] Mappy | Best Dog: "Ah... Well, I hope he agrees with those names- they're cute!"
[6:02 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: "As you say, I don't see why he wouldn't," Alexandra nodded, "Now, that's out of the way. Where were we. Something of useless war councils?"
[6:06 PM] Mappy | Best Dog: "Something like that," she nodded.
[6:15 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: "Right," Alexandra smiled, "You should visit Dovania some time. I'm sure her majesty would love to have you there, and I wouldn't mind seeing such a sweet young woman again."
April 5, 2017
[6:23 PM] Mappy | Best Dog: "I've wanted to travel there for some time now..," the princess pondered, recalling some of the things she's heard about the stained-glass city. "Maybe I will stop by some time," she smiled.
[7:45 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: "You should, if you can find the free time. Its a marvleous city," Alexandra smiled, "Why, the castle chapel can and often does hold multple services."
April 6, 2017
[4:43 PM] Mappy | Best Dog: "Multiple services? Why, I've never thought of that... They've always taught me that each god needs their own time so that we can respect them all equally, even if individually we're favored by just one..."
[5:44 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: "Its much easier to organize and lead multiple smaller services, rather than one large one," Alexandra nodded. "I've only ever worshipped Olphira myself, but I do my best to keep tact when speaking of other's gods."
April 7, 2017
[7:46 PM] Mappy | Best Dog: Noelle nodded, respecting Alexandra's decision, "It seems a little odd, but I guess it could probably work. I'll have to check it out one day."
[7:50 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: "I hope you can find time," Alexandra smiles, "I'm glad we were able to talk finally, Princess. It's helped dispel some of my pent up stress."
[7:52 PM] Mappy | Best Dog: "Yayyy, that's great to hear! I enjoyed our little chat, too. Hopefully we can do it again sometime!" Noelle smiled and giggled happily.
[7:58 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: "I hope so," Alexandra smiles, "And with that, I believe I must continue on my way. Good day, miss."
[7:58 PM] Mappy | Best Dog: "Good day to you, too, Alexanda." Then Noelle wondered why her puppy never answered her whistle. She went running off for it.(edited)
April 8, 2017
[8:15 AM] Mappy | Best Dog: ===End RP===



No comments:

Post a Comment