Thursday, March 16, 2017

Stepping Up, Sitting Down


March 16, 2017
[8:32 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: During a break shortly after Finn's faction had parted from the caravan, Alexandra sat in some shade cast by a tree. There was a blanket spread out under her, and she held a book open in her hands. Every so often, she would turn the page and begin reading the next.
March 21, 2017
[6:38 PM] Blade: Terra ran, continuously running against the wind. She had a large smile on her face as she felt Mother Nature in it's full glory. Her strawberry blonde hair was swept up, flowing with the wind. The axe fighter made several cartwheels along the grass; her muscles enabled her to do a lot of interesting things. She fell onto the grass, staring at the sky with adrenaline pumping through her body. The axe fighter put her infamous bag back at camp before she did all of this. A sigh passed her lips. "Man, I regret not bringing my bag today..."(edited)
[7:05 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: Alexandra watched the spectacle unfold, give a golf clap once it concluded.
[7:18 PM] Blade: "Huh? Who's there?" Terra suddenly popped up looking around to find the culprit.
[7:20 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: "Just myself," Alexandra looked around to confirm her statement, "At least, that's what it looks like." She sets down her book
[7:21 PM] Blade: "Who are you?" Terra was truly oblivious. Granted, she was smart, but she was definitely not on the same page.
[7:26 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: "..." Alexandra sighed, seeing Terra was serious, "I am the mounted staff user in the group."
[7:34 PM] Blade: "You must be that cranky healer in the morning."
[7:35 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: "I'm... sorry...?" Alexandra tipped her head. She's not shy at least...
[7:36 PM] Blade: "I'm Terra, the only female axe fighter in this group as it seems. I always hear someone talking in the morning whenever I wake up." She chuckled.
[7:37 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: "I know who you are, yes," Alexandra nodded, "I... don't think I do much talking in the morning."
[7:44 PM] Blade: "Must have been another healer... What brings you here?"
[7:51 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: "I came to relax in the shade of this tree, while the company on break," Alexandra explained.
[8:09 PM] Blade: "I came here to take a break too from everything recently. I love perfect weather like this."
[8:10 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: "Things have been going so fast lately, I needed to sit down and go slow again," Alexandra nodded, "Reading in light shade seems a good start."
[8:19 PM] Blade: "The world is such a beautiful place. Back when we traveled with the caravan, the endless oceans of grass was such a sight to see." Terra clasped her hands at the fond memory.
[8:22 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: "It was, yes. Nothing compared to my home of Damona," Alexandra smiled teasingly, "But well enough."
March 22, 2017
[4:27 AM] Blade: "What is Damona like? Describe it." Terra questioned Alexandra with curiosity in her face.
[4:34 AM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: "Damona? Its an amazing place, especially the capital of Dovania. A truly blessed country." My, I could have her sign on as an inquisitor...
[2:56 PM] Blade: "I might visit there! Hey, you do plan on visiting soon right? I wanna see!" Her eyes twinkled as ideas popped in her head like fireworks. Terra was that kind of girl. The one who won't stop.
[3:05 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: "Hah. Yes, I was planning on going home at some point," Alexandra chuckled, "I'm sure you'd be welcomed with special esteem, having assisted the refugee prince."
[3:08 PM] Blade: "I'm not that special. I'm just exploring the world with the prince!" Terra blushed as she humbly replied. "He is prettier than the boys back home to say the least." She made intoxicating giggle as her mind churned out it's fantasy. Terra was an avid reader back when she still resided in Haspen.
[3:09 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: "You're modest, undoubtedly, but lending assistance to Phineas and his group is not something taken lightly," Alexandra insisted.
[3:49 PM] Blade: "You're correct, but I do my job when it comes down to it."
[3:50 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: "And your chosen duty is one of importance to a kingdom of people," Alexandra nodded.
[4:05 PM] Blade: "A daughter of a chieftain understands this duty and honor. My people hold it very highly, but they had to step down for the Empire." Terra noticeably became bitter at the mention of the Empire. She was not pleased at how her life changed forever.(edited)
[4:05 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: "And here you are stepping up again."
[4:07 PM] Blade: "I chose to run away into hiding, but I want to be their guide."
[4:08 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: "And you've chosen quite a way to start."
[5:31 PM] Blade: "That's why I decided to take part in the prince's army."
[5:35 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: Alexandra nodded, "Right."
[6:59 PM] Blade: "Do you ever get the feeling of that you're homesick?... Desiring to be back at the place you lived and grew?" Terra looked at Alexandra with a sad look on her face.
[7:04 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: "Of course I do. There's been times on this journey where I've contemplated deserting," Alexandra nodded.
[7:20 PM] Blade: "I've had it on my mind for a long time, but doing that would mean my endeavor would be a waste."
[7:22 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: "I dismissed it as well, I can't very well abandon my duty to Her Majesty," Alexandra nodded.
March 23, 2017
[5:21 PM] Blade: "Neither can I!" She made a bright smile that could obliterate demons.
March 24, 2017
[1:17 AM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: "That's good," Alexandra chuckled.
[7:51 PM] Blade: "Welp, I'm gonna go back to camp. I'm dead beat! See ya!" Terra waved goodbye, her boots sank in the grass as she walked away.
[7:52 PM] Ulamog, the Omnom Cthulhu: "Fare well," Alexandra waved back, returning to her reading.
[9:06 PM] Blade: === End RP ===



No comments:

Post a Comment