Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Falling For the Farmer



[7:53 PM] Abyssal John John 🔥💪: It was quite early in the morning as Mateus came out of his tent carrying a small wooden tub filled with water, a sponge, and a small rag with him. Following behind him were four wyverns who seemed to be eager to start up the day. Mateus bent down as he firmly placed the tub on the ground. "Alright. Who wants to get washed up first?" One of the wyverns happily let out a shrill shriek before climbing into the tub. Mateus smiled. "Alright looks like Shemhazia is going first. You three go off and stretch your legs for a bit until it's your turn and make sure to stay where I can see you." The other three wyverns nodded before they ran off to entertain themselves. With them out of the way Mateus began to clean Shemhazia, happily humming to himself while he did so.
[8:02 PM] Birb - Sky: Viana was attempting to meditate under a tree. Her bow's voice was trying to coach her. She was almost successful at having Viana mediates for the first time in her life, but was interrupted from the pitter patter of little wyverns frolicking around. Viana's​ eyes shot open excitedly and squeed "eeee the puppiess!" She got up and joined them in their plan. The wyverns seemed happy to see her again and let her join in playing. "Hehe yayyy, guess that makes me an honorary puppy, huh?" She asked with a giggle as she continued to run around with them. "I suppose we'll have to try again later..." The voice said, even though Viana wasn't paying attention anymore. The glow of her bow faded, as Viana forgot what she was doing before.
[9:32 PM] Abyssal John John 🔥💪: Mateus quickly noticed the new playmate that the wyverns had obtained. "Oh hey there Viana! How is it going?"
[9:35 PM] Abyssal John John 🔥💪: Mateus quickly noticed the new playmate that the wyverns had obtained. Even Shemhazia was happily shrieking as Mateus rubbed her down. "Oh hey there Viana! I'm surprised to see you up and about this early."
May 24, 2017
[7:15 AM] Birb - Sky: She stopped her play momentarily and looked towards Mateus with delight in her eyes "Oh, Matty! I'm doing good, especially with the puppies!" She said as she knelt to take turns giving each some pets and scritches. "Hehe, yeah, I'm almost always up this early. I'm​ used to sleeping soon after sunset." She said, answering his statement as if it were a question. She continued smiling and petting the wyverns as she responded to their cute shrieks with her own attempts at mimicking them playfully(edited)
[3:12 PM] Abyssal John John 🔥💪: "Is that so? With all your energy I would've assumed that you would also be up all night." Getting out the rag Mateus dried Shemhazia off who nearly fumbled out of the tub in order to join the other joyous wyverns. "Anyway I'm going to assume that you came out here to do some early morning training?" Before Mateus could call another wyvern for a bath one had already jumped into the tub. " Hey there Bleu. Ready for you bath?" The small light blue wyvern gave a quick nod and Mateus began to wash the wyvern down.
[5:40 PM] Birb - Sky: "hehe, no, I'm so used to sleeping when it's dark that I'd have to focus really hard not to sleep!" She said with a giggle Viana gave the clean wyvern its turn of pets and scritches as the cutie approached her and greeted her with a shriek "But yeah, I was gonna train after getting some breakfast sweets!"
May 25, 2017
[12:22 PM] Abyssal John John 🔥💪: "Breakfast...sweets?" Mateus gave Viana a confused look. "Don't tell me you eat candy and the like in the wee hours of the day Viana."
[12:31 PM] Birb - Sky: "I eat those things all the time! Am...I...not supposed to be?" She said with a perplexed tone and a head turned slightly sideways as she was holding a wyvern and giving it more under-the-chin scritches(edited)
[12:38 PM] Abyssal John John 🔥💪: "Well I wouldn't say it's exactly a healthy lifestyle but you seem fit enough so I don't have much room to argue. But still I imagine your folks had quite the time dealing with all of your excess energy." Mateus chuckles to himself continuing to wash Bleu down.
[1:00 PM] Birb - Sky: "...well...I wouldn't really know what my folks would think...but...um..." She struggled saying the words because her parents was still a sore topic because she never met them. She took a deep breath as her bow glew a blue color before quickly fading. She seemed to have unconsciously used some of Mouna's calming power. Afterwards, she was calm as if nothing happened. "But yeah, as backwards as it seems, I'm like super mega hyper without my sweets. I think I get sweet withdrawals or something, hehehe!" She says this with a giggle and a smile(edited)
[1:12 PM] Abyssal John John 🔥💪: "Is that so? Maybe I don't understand because I'm such a farm boy. Everyone was always telling me to avoid eating sweets otherwise I wouldn't be able to help out in the fields. So I've always avoided them. And don't even get me started with what happens when the little ones get a bite out of something sweet."
[1:27 PM] Birb - Sky: "hehe, yeah... I'm a special one when it comes to sweets. Can't live without 'em! OMIGOSH!! I just thought of something!! If you're a farmer boy, could you pretty please teach me how to grow sugarcane???" She was doing an excited little dance just at the mere thought of it
[1:32 PM] Abyssal John John 🔥💪: "Huh? You wanna grow sugarcane? Why would you want to-Ooooooh I understand. But are you sure you wanna learn how? It's pretty time-wasting, monotonous, and can be a bit disgusting."
[1:53 PM] Birb - Sky: "well doing something new sounds fun! And uh, y'know, IT'S SUGARRR!!" she says with a smile "... But uh... Just about anything would be fun with you" she said before she blushed and tried to cover herself "...y-y'know, e-everthing can be fun with a friend"
[2:51 PM] Abyssal John John 🔥💪: Mateus smiles. "Well that warms my heart to know that you think farming with me would be fun. But unless you have some kind of portable farming field it'll be hard to teach you now notwithstanding the fact that it usually takes about nine months until the sugarcane can be harvested. How about I teach you after all the fighting is over when we'll have all the time in the world to focus on it."
[10:55 PM] Birb - Sky: "Th-that sounds just divine!" She managed to squeak out. She was so flustered that she had to sit down and give scritches to the wyverns to calm her nerves a bit "Thanks, Matty... I-I look forward to all the time in the world"
May 26, 2017
[9:48 AM] Abyssal John John 🔥💪: Mateus just chuckles at the flustered Viana. "And I do as well Viana. I can't wait to put this war behind me and go back to traveling on the road. Actually...other then you know growing sugarcane do you have any plans after everything is said and done?"
[6:04 PM] Birb - Sky: "not particularly... I mean, I could always go back home with Delphi. But now that I'm not her only protector, I don't think I have to... So I'm open to anything that sounds good to me, y'know?" She smiled. It was bittersweet. She was happy that she has the possibly of some more freedom. But... she didn't necessarily want to leave Delphi. Protecting her is something she's done her whole life. She didn't mind it at all. It was second nature to her.
May 28, 2017
[11:28 AM] Abyssal John John 🔥💪: "I mean there isn't anything wrong with still protecting Delphine. Most noblish types have more then one person protecting them at all times and I don't know how she would feel if you both parted ways. As for myself I'll probably get back to the standard mercenary faire, but before that I want to go back home."
[11:36 AM] Birb - Sky: "oh..." She said, sounding a bit defeated "So uh, y'know my home is Amarana, but where's home for you?" She was oblivious to her own tone(edited)
[11:46 AM] Abyssal John John 🔥💪: "Me? I come from a humble little village in Barentia. It was mostly composed of farmers and the like and we usually shipped our crops off to other places in Barentia and even Arcias as well. It was a simple little place and I spent most of my life there lazing about, playing with the other kids in the village, training with Leon, or talking with the farm animals." Mateus sighed reminiscing about days long gone.
[12:03 PM] Birb - Sky: "that actually sounds really nice... But uh..." She was still sitting on the ground now. She was twiddling her fingers nervously. "...uh how would you like some Amaranian land instead? It'd uh...be easier to visit you and the babies that way, y'know"
[12:12 PM] Abyssal John John 🔥💪: Mateus scratches the back of his head. "Ummm...hmm. I guess it would be nice. Once I settle down and all but I mean hmmm....." Mateus began drying Bleu off as everything suddenly started to make sense. "Ooooh. I get it!" He snapped his fingers. "You want to stay close to the little ones don't ya? I can understand the sentiment. They are pretty cute and I know they love you as well. Well most of them. Errrr. Four out of eight them at least but it's been a while since I asked so that might be a bit outdated..."
[8:17 PM] Birb - Sky: "hehe well half ain't bad! And yeah, I love the little ones! They're so adorableee! And you're pretty nice too, y'know..." She paused and played with her fingers for a moment "It'd be nice to have everyone I care about all in one place at least..." She seemed to space out a little, still as red in the face as ever(edited)
[8:23 PM] Abyssal John John 🔥💪: "Yeah that would be really nice huh." Mateus let Bleu join the others as another wyvern came up to Mateus ready for their both. Mateus smiled as he lifted them up. "You ready for your bath Eden?" The wyvern nodded as Mateus placed them into the tub. Mateus then noticed Viana getting red in the face. "Hey, you're looking a little flushed there Viana. You're not sick or anything are you?"
[8:35 PM] Birb - Sky: "Ha, you must've hit your face when you fell... in love that is" the voice inside her bow quipped "Ahh, stop!" Viana says in response to her bow "I-I-I am not sixk, Matty, p-promise..." "Agreeing to live close at least makes me feel a little better" Viana says under her breath "Y'know, if you ask me, I'd say being in love is pretty close to how humans describe sickness" The voice replied Viana hid her face in he hands and pretended not to hear the voice(edited)
[8:53 PM] Abyssal John John 🔥💪: Mateus nods. "Hmmm. I do want to travel around for a bit longer at least. I'm still young after all and there's a lot I still want to see and experience in the world. But sure I guess I'll live close when it's all said and done." Mateus stroked his chin. "Hey. If you wanna stick close with the wyverns how about me and you travel together!"
[9:02 PM] Birb - Sky: "Y-you'd like that?" It's all she was able to force out. She was so excited at the thought of it. Traveling the world, with Mateus and the pups. And after that, settling down in her home country.
May 29, 2017
[2:41 AM] Abyssal John John 🔥💪: Mateus nodded. "Of course! It'd be great to travel with someone other then the little ones and I feel like there wouldn't be a single boring day with you at my side. I mean if you don't mind of course. A life on the road can be a hard one indeed but I think everything you experience makes up for it tenfold!"
[10:16 AM] Birb - Sky: Viana suddenly ran up to Mateus and have him a big hug, some tears running down her face "I couldn't have said it better if I tried" She squeezed him gently "...hehe but maybe I would've said a hundredfold if was talking about you. That's the only thing I could've said better"(edited)
[10:33 AM] Abyssal John John 🔥💪: "Ack!" Mateus was slightly surprised by the sudden hug being thankful that the tub somehow hadn't tipped over before returning the hug and only being the tiny bit flustered. "Y-Yeah what you said does sound a bit better huh? Why didn't I say that instead? And I'm happy that traveling with me makes you so happy." On cue the wyverns circled around the pair chiming in on the situation. "But um...not saying I don't like hugs or anything but it's really hard to give Eden her bath with you latching on to me. Can we save the hugging for later after all the little ones are awake and ready?"
[10:36 AM] Birb - Sky: "O-oh! P-pardon me!" She said as she released him "Yeah, when they're all up, we'll tell 'em the exciting news! Then we can all group hug! That's even better!" She said smiling, wiping the tears from her face
[10:57 AM] Abyssal John John 🔥💪: "Yeah that would be pretty great huh? I'm pretty sure they would all love for you to go traveling with us! But right now we should focus on ending these last few battles as quickly as possible. Then we can start adventuring! And more importantly I should focus on getting all the little ones ready for the day ahead! Why don't you go ahead and keep playing with them while I get everything done?"
[11:06 AM] Birb - Sky: "haha okay, but only if you promise to join the fun after you're doneee~!" She exclaimed as she ran a bit away, as the wyverns followed her. She played chase and shrieked along with them(edited)
[12:24 PM] Abyssal John John 🔥💪: Mateus smiled as he continued to wash Eden as his face started to become red. "You know Viana is kind of cute don't you think? Any guy would be really lucky to have her..." Mateus chuckled to himself as he continued his morning chores.
[12:28 PM] Abyssal John John 🔥💪: ===END RP===



No comments:

Post a Comment