Monday, November 14, 2016

Pawn Shop Treasures

Mango | Lord of the Castle-11/14/2016

Farran browsed the wares that were stocked in the pawn shop. Everyone in the army tossed something in here every once in a while, but the difficult part is finding something he could make use of. Like a sword, and not some useless tome. Ugh. Farran frowned as he tossed the tome behind him. Is there anything useful in here?(edited)
November 24, 2016

Deallocate-11/24/2016

A hand reached out, catching the tome before it hit the ground. Shanoa let out a low whistle as she took a look at the bright yellow tome in her hands. "Well, well. An Elthunder. And to think that somebody sold this." The chipper herbalist ran her fingers lightly over the spine. "I was afraid that there would only be useless swords and stuff here. Glad they've got something actually useful." Even if it's not useful to me, sadly. she thought. Shanoa flashed a coy smile at Farran. "What brings you here? I figured your unique... talents would bring you in a bit of money. Can you not afford full-priced weaponry?"
November 25, 2016

Mango | Lord of the Castle-11/25/2016

"Oh, haha..." Farran frowned. "And what are you doing here? Shouldn't your herb hobbies bring you in a bit of money? Or can you not afford full-priced weaponry either?"

Deallocate-11/25/2016

She pursed her lips and looked off to the side. "C-certainly not. I simply appreciate a good bargain when I have the chance to go shopping. Nothing more." "I suppose you're here for a new blade? Something with a bit more oomph, perhaps?" The red-haired woman replaced the tome neatly back on the shelf where it came from, lightly brushing past Farran as she did so.

Mango | Lord of the Castle-11/25/2016

"Yeah, I guess..." Farran started to show off the Champion's Blade he bought off from Tarsien. "Don't know why that Tarsien guy sold this off, but it's mine now at least! I'll need it a lot more than he does..."

Deallocate-11/25/2016

Shanoa look one glance at the ornate, glittering blade, and put her hands on her hips. "He 'sold it off', huh?" She sighed. "Farran, I thought we talked about this. No stealing from team members. I thought you were better than this."

Mango | Lord of the Castle-11/25/2016

"He did! Really! I paid for it and everything!"

Deallocate-11/25/2016

She managed to look serious for another half second. Shanoa giggled behind her hand. "Yeah, okay, maybe I do believe you. Even you aren't silly enough to steal Tarsien's famed blade. If he found out you stole from him, there wouldn't be enough of you left to point a Live Staff at."

Mango | Lord of the Castle-11/25/2016

"He beat me up. Twice. Do you really think I'd steal the sword from him?" Farran groaned and covered his face with his hand. "He'd obviously kill me!"

Deallocate-11/25/2016

Shanoa raised an eyebrow. "He beat you up, and then sold a sword to you? Or was it the other way around? At any rate, you certainly get up to some interesting shenanigans."

Mango | Lord of the Castle-11/25/2016

"I guess." He crossed his arms. "I met that Lorenzo dude and all he spewed at me were rhymes and poetry or whatever. I like him, but I don't think he likes me. Lifestyle differences in all that...think we got off the wrong foot." He shrugged. "Oh, well. At least his sister is nicer. Artemis is pretty cool!"

Deallocate-11/25/2016

"I... see." she said, caught off-guard by the sudden transition. "I can't say I've met Lorenzo, but Artemis was certainly nice enough. She doesn't despise me for my... unique-ness, which is more than can be said for the majority of the company. Which is certainly enough reason for me to agree with you ."
November 27, 2016

Mango | Lord of the Castle-11/27/2016

"She agreed to be friends with me." Farran put his hands on his hips and felt proud about actually having a friend. "She doesn't think badly of me for my past, too! I think. Or rather, I hope..."

Deallocate-11/27/2016

Shanoa nodded. "That's great to hear. Glad you're getting along with the rest of the group." After confirming that none of the shelves held any fire tomes she gave a small wave and headed for the door. "See you around, Farran."
November 28, 2016

Mango | Lord of the Castle-11/28/2016

"Oh..." Farran didn't expect Shanoa to leave right away. Then again, she was here for the same thing he was and it wasn't to make conversation. "Guess so. See ya." =casually ends rp=

No comments:

Post a Comment